Chapter O13 pt 1

Sorry haven't had the time to update in a while. Here you go though. <3

Shivón POV:

Prince took me home that night. When we got to my condo, I opened the door and invited him inside. We walked in and I showed him to the couch. I offered him some coffee but he refused. He just kept looking around my condo, studying everything.

I looked around as well and realized why he was looking around. My condo was a hot mess. There were things scattered everywhere and it was just so unprofessional. I excused myself and headed upstairs to Santo's room.

I burst into the room and saw Santo putting things into his suitcase, trying to fit all his stuff in. He turned around and looked at me. He paused, then continued to put stuff into his bag.

"Where the hell are you going?! You better go clean that shit up downstairs before you leave my house! The fuck you think this is? You think you're gonna make of mess of my shit and then walk out?! Oh Hell to the no!" I screamed at him. Santo put the bag down and looked at me. He looked at me with rage in his eyes. Something I had never seen in Santo before.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!" he screamed. Everything went black after that...

.~~*~~.

My eyes shot open at the sound something falling. I sat up and looked around. I realized that I was in my bed and on a really big shirt and some sweatpants. The door began to open slowly and I realized that it was Prince. He was carrying a plate with what looked like tacos on it and a cup. He looked at me and then set the stuff down. He then turned on the lights and came over to me.

"Wow Shivón, you're up?"

"Yeah I guess, can you um, tell me why you're in my home still." I said to him.

"Well you see, I was sitting downstairs picking up some of the stuff and trying to clean up when I heard yelling. I went upstairs and saw you laying on the ground with Chresanto's hand in a fist. I had realized he knocked you out and I tackled him. He tried to fight back but I got the better of him. I shoved him out the condo and locked the door. Then I threw his stuff out the widow. After that I got you up and put you in you're bed I put some comfortable clothes on you and the I blew up the air mattress so that I could be in here with you until you woke up. I woke up because you were talking in your sleep. I was also a little hungry so I got some food from the fridge and heated it up." Prince explained