Chapter O9

Shivón POV:

I was sitting on the couch, my jaw dropped to the floor. This can't be happening. Prince was moving in? No, no! This can't be happening!

I pinched myself rapidly trying to wake myself from this nightmare. No luck. It was real. All of it was real. Me meting Prince, Slapping him, it's all real.

As soon as I had saw Prince, my jaw dropped completely. I knew I looked like an idiot, but what was I supposed to do? Shake his hand and pretend like nothing happened that morning? After he greeted me I ran across the street and back into my condo.

As I was thinking I heard someone knocking on my door. Probably the plumber. I told Santo to call him because the pipes were messed up. I knew I shouldn't have made those burritos for Santo. I just still couldn't believe he fucked up the pipes with just one shit, and didn't even spray or light a candle!!

I got up to open the door. Of course, it wasn't the plumber. It was Prince. Why am I not surprised? He looked at me. He had a red hand print across his face. I almost bust out laughing, but I caught myself and smiled at him.

"Hello Prince." I said in almost a whisper

"Hello Shivón." he said in a mocking tone.

"May I come in? I think we need to talk." he said looking right into my eyes

"Yeah I guess so." I replied and moved out of the way, allowing him to come in.

He stepped inside and looked around a bit. Then he took a seat on my couch. Did I tell this bitch to sit? I was still pissed! 

"So what do you want to talk about?" I said kind of nervously.

"Oh nothing. Just my face!" he said and pointed to the mark

"Oh, that." I replied and maneuvered my way over to the couch next to him

"I'm sorry about that. I really didn't mean to slap you that hard. I just didn't like the way you were man-handling me. I made me mad." I said telling him the complete truth.

"Apology accepted. "he said while smiling.

"Well if that's everything." I said while getting up. "I'll show you to the door."

I got up and walked over Prince toward the door when he pulled me down and sat me on his lap.

"Prince! What the Hell?!" I said

"Well Shivón, getting your apology was the main reason I came here. But I'm still here. Why rush things. Lets have a little fun." Prince said as he put his hands on my hips.

"Prince. I'm very flattered and all, but I have a boyfriend. And I love him deeply." he said to Prince as he let me up.

"Shivón, you and I both know that I love you a lot. And I know you have feelings for me too. I didn't follow you into the bathroom because I was drunk. It's because I love you and want you! Just give me a chance! Please Shivón!" Prince said with a few tears rolling down his eyes.  He was standing up holding my hands. I could tell he meant every word of what he said. He was a very handsome man with and AMAZING personality! But I couldn't just leave Santo. We've ben dating for 3 years!

"I-I. I think it's time you head on home. I'll call you later." I said and pulled him towards the door.

"Yeah, please do. Because this conversation isn't over yet." Prince said and left out.

I sighed and closed the door. I then flopped down on the couch. Now I had to re-think EVERYTHING.

Da End!!!

Just kidding. More to the book coming whenever I feel like making another chapter.