Chapter O13 part O2

Update WAYYYY over due-! Enjoy anyway. This picks up from Chapter O3 Part O1

He took a bite of his taco. Then he wiped his mouth and began to talk.

"You took a pretty heavy blow to the head. Maybe you should just lay down. You could have a concussion and I don't want it getting any worse." he said.

I did what he said and lied back down. My head hurt like hell. I felt my forehead and there was a huge knot. It hurt just to touch it. I winced in pain a bit. I  kept think about the fight I just had with Santo.

My thoughts were interrupted when Prince asked me a question.

"How are you doing?" he said.

The fuck does he mean 'How am I doing?'. I just got knocked the fuck out! How does he think I'm doing?!

"I'm alright.." I replied with little energy.

"Oh..." he said while taking another bite of his taco.

"I must have been out cold for a while because it was dark outside. I had tried to go back into my thought but all I could think about was that taco. I didn't realize how damn hungry I was.

I looked over at Prince as he took another bite. I could feel my mouth beginning to water, I turned the other way so he wouldn't notice.

"You know, if you're hungry, you can just say something instead of staring my food down." he said sarcastically.

I turned to him and he held out one of his taco to me. I reached my hand out and grabbed it. I took a bite. It was pretty good. Them Mexicans know how to make a decent taco.

"So you saw me naked?" I said to him out of the blue.

He began to choke a little at on his food. I guess he was a little shocked at my question.

"Uhh...Umm, what do you mean by that?" he said kinda nervously.

"You said you put these clothes on me. Did you see me naked?" I asked again.

He began to blush and it was actually kinda funny.

"Uh, no. You had on underwear." he said bashfully.

"Ohh. Was I sexy?" I said teasing him.

"Umm." he began to tense up.

"I'm just kidding with you." I told him.

He giggled a bit. Then there was silence.

I broke the silence with another question.

"How come you always keep on those sunglasses? Even indoors you keep them on. You never take them off." I asked him.

"I-I, uh, have sensitive eyes." He said kinda awkwardly.

He stood up from the air mattress.

"I'm gonna go put this in the kitchen." he said.

He headed downstairs. It wasn't long before he came back. When he got back into my room he turned off the lights and went to sleep.

Prince stayed at my house for a about two more days after that. And it was the second night that changed my life forever.

.~~*~~.

It was a rainy night and Prince and I were downstairs watching TV. We were cuddling. We had gotten a lot closer then we were before. I told him a lot about me. Santo on the other hand, is almost out of the picture. I haven't seen or heard from him in 3 days. He needed to be alone at that time. We both need some time apart.

 But anyway let me tell you about what happen that night with me and Prince. ;)

To Be Continued...