Chapter O15

Prince POV

Wow, last night was amazing. Spending time with Shivy like that. Totally worth waiting all these years...

Shivón's cute and yet somewhat silent snores filled the quiet room. It was about 6:50 am now. After we started cuddling, she went to sleep shortly afterwards. I stayed up though, couldn't really sleep you know? A guy like me has a lot of stuff to think about. A lot of stuff on his mind. Or maybe you don't know. Maybe the stuff that flows through my mind can only occur in the mind of the deranged. Yea. That's the only word to describe me. Deranged.

I got off of Shivón's bed and headed downstairs. I had already cleaned up the mess downstairs from the whole, Chresanto thing.

I started scratching my head. The thought of him made me aggrivated. I hated him now. I mean, I've always hated him. Only now my hate for him was strong. Too strong..

When I got downstairs, I decided that I would make some breakfast. I pulled the bacon and eggs out of the fridge. I was alwaysna great cook. Its too bad Shivy could never see that in me. She only saw the bad. I finished cooking and put the food in the microwave. I went back upstairs to get all of my things together so I could head home. I left Shivón a note on her desk, and then headed out.

Santo POV

"Thanks for letting me stay here Craig. It really means a lot." I told my cousin.

Since I basically walked out on my girlfriend and home, not to mention I hit her, I stayed with my cousin Craig.

"Man, your dumb ass should be lucky I'm jot calling the police. You asshole! Who the hell punches their girl in the face like that? You fucked up in the head negro." He said to me while biting a piece of dry toast left over from the day before.

"How many time do I have to tell you I aint mean to do that shit?! I got mad, you know?" I said while slumping down on the couch.

"Nah, I don't know. Because if that was my daughter, I'd be all in your ass right now." He said to me.

I ignored his comments. He was right though. I was way out of line this time. First it was the cheating, now I'm hitting her?! What the fuck is wrong with me?

I got off of the couch, it was almost 8 now, if I didn't leave out soon I'd be late for work. What? You didn't think I actually went to work? Well I do, EVERYDAY now. Long story short, Maria has a new boyfriend and basically dropped me. Can you believe that? My hoe, dropped ME!  This world is just going crazy every minute.

Angel POV

"Angel girl I need me some of that good good!" Jessica said to me. I looked at her with disbelief. I was suprisednto ever hear anything like that from her. Ms. Goody Goody.

"Girl since when are you getting dick?" I asked her mockingly.

"Since I started talking to Rayan. Girl he is so amazing. He is sweet, can be down with me, and know how to hit it right!" She exclaimed.

I rolled my eyes at my cousin.

"So why didn't you invite Shivón to sleep over too?" Jessica asked me.

"I tried! She didn't answer her phone at all this last week. I tried talking to Prince to see if she was okay. He said she wanted time to herself." I told her while changing the channel.

"She could have told us that herself." Jessica said angrily.

I brushed off the subject and continued to watch TV. Although, I was a little worried. Its been almost a week since Shivón has spoken to us. I guess shell tell us when she's ready.

Jacob POV

After I left Shivy's condo, instead of going back home, I took a bus over back to Matthew's. I needed to talk to him about something, something urgent.

-__*__-

I was just about to get off the bus when a guy bumped into me, knocking off my sunglasses. I quickly bent down to pick them up, but the man beat me too it. I looked down, trying to cover my face, but it didn't help.

"Wait a minute! Aren't you that dude tha-"

Before he could finish his sentence, I quickly took my glasses from him and got off the bus. I was only about a block away from my cousin's house.

I got to the drive way, I say his black car. I knew he was home. I still had the spare key to his house. I used it to get inside.

I burst into the door and went straight to the kitchen. Matthew was sitting there drinking his coffee.

"Dude! What the fuck?!" He exclaimed.

"Its time Matthew. Its finally time.."

...

More coming soon.