Chapter O8

Shivón POV:

I shook my hand around a bit when I was in the taxi because it stung a little. I slapped Prince really hard. When he yelled at me, I saw something I didn't like in his eyes. I saw evil and hatred in his eyes. Still reminded me of something, or someone. I just couldn't put my finger on it.

When the taxi drive pulled up to my condo, I paid him the 13 dollars and headed inside. it was around 9:30 and Santo should be on his break now. He leaves for work at 4 A.M so he should have ben here by now.  I went and sat on the couch and say a note on the coffee table, just like how I saw one the night before. I picked it up and read it out loud.

Hey baby. Sorry I wasn't there when you got in. I got to take my break early. Jessica called looking for you. I told her you went out. Call her back. I'll see you when I get home. Bye baby!

-Santo

After I read the note from Santo I thought about the note I found the other night. It was probably just another prank from Santo. I wasn't really sure though. I think I saw someone leave out, but it was late. I could have ben my imagination.

I kinda of felt bad about slapping Prince so hard, but he was man-handling me and that wasn't okay.

It was 12:45 now and I was about to lay down and watch T.V on the couch when I looked out the window because I heard a car crash.

I saw that a White Mustang and gold Cadillac had rammed into each other. I also saw a U-Haul moving truck across the street into the other condo. I saw a few guys outside load some boxes and then I was surprised to see Jessica. I went outside to go talk to her. I couldn't belive she was moving in across the street.

"Hey Jessica!" I waved to her and smiled. She looked at me and smiled back.

"Hey!" she said. She put down the box as I walked across the street.

"Wow I can't believe your moving in! This is so nice!" I said hugging her.

"Well actually I'm not moving in. My neighbors cousin is. He asked me to help. You remember Mathew right?"

"Oh yeah I remember him." I said a little upset

"So who is his cousin?" I asked her

"He's about to come out of the truck." she said and pointed to the truck.

I saw the driver's seat door and a man walked out carrying a box. My jaw dropped at the sight of him. He walked over to us. I couldn't believe my eyes.

"Shivón, meet Prince. This is Mathews cousin"

Prince looked at me with an evil grin.

"Hey Shivón..."