Chapter O5

Picture of Shivón's dress to the right.

Santo POV:

I was sitting on the couch like usual when Shivón walked in. I stood up and approached her.

"Hey baby." I said.

"Hey honey." she replied.

"You know sweetie, one of your friends didn't come visit you this week." I said smiling

"Really, who?" she said confused.

I started grinning and looked into her eyes. I leaned in and whispered in her ear.

"...Roczilla."  

Shivón POV:

Santo started nibbling on my ear, and slowly moving down to me neck. that was my one weak spot. I had to stop this before anything happened. I had to get ready for tonight. I pushed Santo off of me.

"What the Hell Shivón?"

"Look not now okay! I have to get ready."

"Ready for what?" Santo asked looking frustrated.

"I'm going to the club with Angel and Jessica. They said you can come if you wanted to."

"No, not tonight. the Lakers game is tonight. I'm not gonna miss that!" Santo said as he sat down on the couch.

I moved over and sat on his lap.

"C'mon babe please?"

"Look I said no alright! Damn! Don't have need to be getting ready or something?"

I looked at him in disbelief.

"Wait. I didn't mean-

Without another word I ran upstairs and slammed my room door.

.~~*~~.

At about 7:54 I was looking in the mirror at my cute outfit.

I had on a short, white dress with a silver belt and some sliver stilettos.

I was putting one some big, clear hoop earrings to finish it off. I crimped my hair so it would be wavy and stay like that.

I was putting on a clear coat of lip gloss when my phone started vibrating. Angel had texted me.

She was down stairs.

I really didn't want to walk downstairs. I was so pissed right now. We never did anything anymore. As if his sports were more important than me. Smh

I decided to rush past the living room and hurry out the door.

Santo called me out but I ignored it.

I hurried outside and hopped in the car with Angel and we pulled off.

.~~*~~.

 We pulled into the club's parking lot. We all got out of the car and headed for the front door.

"So where's Santo?" Angel asked.

"He, uh, had to fix something at the condo." I lied. I couldn't tell them my boyfriend would rather watch a basketball game then spend time with his girl.

"Oh okay."

After waiting in line we finally got to the front door. A big security guard asked to see our ID's. He lifted up a red rope and we went inside.

There were people everywhere, girls dancing like skanks and men grinding against them. I knew I was going to have some fun. It would get my mind off of Santo. The first thing Angel did was go to the bar. She had about 4 Patron shots before becoming completely wasted. Jessica and I went over and sat next to her.

"So tell me. What's it like to loose, it?" Jessica asked me.

It? What did she mean by it?

"You mean like, sex?"

"Yeah. I've never done it. In fact I never kissed a boy. It's sad I know."

Was she really asking me this? How could such  a pretty girl never kissed a boy. She was cuter than me!

"Well, it's kinda weird felling. It's something, different. it hurts a bit but then you start to get used to it."

"Wow.I really wish I had a man like Santo, someone always there for you, someone you can depend on."

Depend on? Please. She was describing someone else. The old Santo maybe.

"Well why don't you go over to that boy right there with the braids. He's ben staring at you ever since we got here."

She turned around and saw the boy.

"Well, he is cute. Okay Í will."

Jessica got up and went to talk to the boy.

I stood up from the table and I walked around a bit until I felt someone put their arms around my hips. I turned around and saw Prince.

"Oh good god you scared me!" I said punching him in the shoulder.

"I thought you were like some pervert or something!"

Prince laughed at me.

"So what brings you here? A beautiful lady like you should be here by herself."

He smiled at me. I couldn't help but blush.

"Oh I'm not alone. I'm here with a couple of friends."

"Oh okay. Well I'm here with a few guys myself. I just walked over to say hi. I'll see you later I guess."

He waved and was lost in the crowed.

I stood there for a few seconds when Jessica came up to me. She was excited about something.

"Shivón! Guess what!"

"What?"

"That cute boy I went over to talk to asked me on a date!"

I could see the excitement in her eyes.

"Aw I'm so happy for you. Lets go tell Angel."

We walked back over to the bar where we left Angel, only to find her even more drunk then when we first left her.

"Wow she looks drunk! Maybe we should get her home?" Jessica asked.

"Good idea."

I shook Angel's shoulder violently

"W-What?" said the intoxicated version of Angel

"Come on. Were heading home."

"UGH QUIT BEING A PARTY POOPER!!"

Angel took her martini and poured it all over me.

"Ugh damn it angel! Jessica, you two go wait in the car. I'm going to go clean up."

I walked over to the bathroom. I got some paper towels and wet them and tried to get the Alcohol out of my dress. All of the sudden the lights went out 

"Hello?"

My instincts were telling me to get the Hell out of there. Then I heard a voice.

"Shhh. It's me senorita."

I was scared out of my mind. I began to feel hands touching me and caressing my body. A forceful kiss was planted onto my lips. With all the force the only thing I could do was kiss back. The person began licking my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I was so caught up in the moment, I granted them that access. I began to stroke my fingers through this persons hair which appeared to be an afro. Was this Prince?

The person stopped kissing me and left the bathroom. Before leaving the voice said one last sentence.

"I'll be in touch."

With that I hurried out the bathroom, trying to see who was just in here with me, but had no luck.