Chapter O14

Update long over due, like 3 years. But eh. I just wanna finish this book so I can start another.

Shivòn POV

Where was I? Oh right. I was getting to the part about Prince and I.

What happened wasn't exactly planned, it just sort of happened. It was kind of awkward at the begining, but in time we began to open up to each other more.

Prince and I were laughing about random things like celeberities and their hair styles, which were out of date. That's when Prince asked me an unexpected question.

"Shivón?" He asked a little shy, but still brave at the same time.

"Yea?" I said a mouth halfway full of taco.

"What are we doing?"

He question took me by surprise. At first I didn't know what to say, but I soon found the right words.

"I don't really know, if you want to know if you want to know the truth." I said. I had put my food down on a napkin since he took the plate downstairs.

It was quiet for a couple of seconds, then Prince spoke suddenly.

".....I want you. For myself." He said abruptly. He was looking at the rain flowing down the windows. I just kept looking at him. The only light in the room was coming from the moon, which gave him an incredible look of mystery and enchantment. Like there was always a side of him that I couldn't figure out. Not that I didn't know it, I just couldn't remember.it at the time.

"You wouldn't want me though. I already know that. I've barely know you, yet physically hurt you. You won't even be able to imagine how sorry I am. My intent was never to hurt you! Please believe me when I say this. My entire family despises me! The only person I have is my damn cousin! I just wanted someone else to be in my life. My terrible, messed up life."

I could make out a couple of tears rolling down his face, even though that whole time he didn't glance at me once.

I stood up. Even though it hurt my head like crazy. I managed to walk over to the air mattress against the wall.

I wrapped my arms around him from behind.

"I want to be in your life. I want to be there for you.." I whispered in his ear.

He turned around and looked at me. He then stood up and I did the same. We got onto my bed and played against each other. Nothing else. Just spending that night the way we did was amazing. I finally knew that there was someone willing to be there for me.

Too bad I didn't really know him like I thought I did...

Just needed to.update. I was bored. THIS STORY WILL END IF ITS THE LAST THING I DO!