❤️ please read ❤️

Hey all you lovely people, I know I have written a lot of stupid notes adding onto Innocence, but this time is a bit different.

All of the books I had mentioned that I started, I deleted. I got super busy with life and didn't see the books going anywhere, or I got bored with them, so I started fresh.

I will  always keep innocence and moving in with the griers on my wattpad, because I can't even explain how much happiness it bring me to see how many people read it and actually enjoy what I'm writing.

I did start another story, it's not a fanfic, but it's something I put a lot of effort in. I tried a new method of writing and actually planned it all out (all my other stories I kinda just went with the flow, including innocence and moving in with the griers). I've already published 5 chapters, I think.

It's called Suicide Notes, if any of you are interested. It does sound kinda sketchy but I put a lot of effort in it and would really appreciate if you guys would check it out. I also intend to finish this one. (I have at least 10 more chapters planned and ready to be written.)

Thank you again, so so much, for all the reads on Innocence. It's incredible. I recently went through and read it all myself, and I have to say, it was pretty decent. I can only hope you guys thought the same.. 😅

But I love you all for getting me to this point, so to end this note, I'm going to leave y'all a present!