Chapter 17

"You're WHAT?" Nash asked, practically screaming. I cringed, and nodded, grabbing my bag, and walking toward the door. "Where are you going?" He asked, as I grabbed my car keys. "Relax, Becca and Hayes asked me to come hang out for a while. You have to go to work soon, anyways." I smiled, kissing him quickly as I opened the door. He cursed, running toward the bedroom to get ready, and I giggled, closing the door.

--------------------------

"Hey! I hope you don't mind, but we have some new friends we want you to meet!" Becca cheered. I nodded, following her into the house. There was a group of people, who included Cindy and Aaron, Hayes, and another couple I didn't know.

"Where's Nash?" Hayes asked, standing up to give me a hug. "Work." I smiled, going to sit down with them. While I sat, I notticed the couple was very... different from the rest of the group. While Becca and Hayes had piercings and a few tattoos, the girl had bright green eyes and blonde hair. No piercings, no tattoos. Much like me.

The boy on the other hand, had a few tattoos, not nearly as many as Nash. He had a single piercing, on the right side of his lip. He was very attractive, but in my opinion, Nash is better. The two looked absolutely perfect together. With his brown hair, and her soft blonde. And then there are the eyes. They are physically perfect it isn't even funny.

"Hey, I'm Shawn." They boy said, waving at me. "Lilly. Nice to meet you." I smiled. The girl stood up and walked over to me. "I'm Lee! And I can not wait to hang out with you!" She giggled, as I pulled her bubbly self into a hug. I could tell the two of us would be great friends.

"Dinners ready!" Becca called through the house. She must have been cooking. We all went into the dining room, and started earing. I was being that awkward loner, but hey, nothing you can really do about it.

After dinner, all the girls (Which would include: Becca, Cindy and Lee.) came over, and we had a movie marathon. At about 10, everyone left, and Nash came home, looking beyond tired. 

"Hey, babe." He smiled, sitting down next to me. I smiled, curling up into a ball and cuddling up to him. He wrapped his arms around me, and kissed my head before giving me terrifying news. 

"I have to go away for a while. Like three to six months. I'm so sorry." He said, and I imediately pushed him away, tears streaming down my face. "Wha.. Why?" I choked, and he looked down.

"The company opened up a new facility in Texas, and they want me to go work there for a while. They said I need to stay for at least 4 months, and I can't even begin to explain how pissed I am. But honestly, with the baby, we need this money. I will get paid at least double the amount I get now." He said, a tear falling down his face. I wiped it away and gave him a quick, understanding kiss.

"We will make this work, however we can. My boss said every once in a while I could come visit you for a week or so and you can even come visit me. But because of where it is, I think it would be easier for me to come here. I want to make sure you are safe. I love you, Lilly." Nash spoke, holding me in his arms.

"I love you, too, Nash. It's going to work. It may be hard, and its a lot to take in, but it will work out. Just be safe and proise you won't find some freakishly hot chick and ditch me." I said, half joking. 

"I would never ever replace you. You are so beautiful and perfect and I love every little bit of you." He smiled, kissing me again and going into the room. I decided to lay down and watch tv while I try to process all of this.

After about an hour of Family Guy, I started to drift off to sleep, so I just let it happen, falling asleep on the couch.