Chapter 15

"Nash, stop it!" I giggle as he kisses my bare stomach. We just got back from the pool, and he decided he didn't like my bathing suit cover, so he took it off, leaving me in a pink and teal tye-dye bikini with denim shorts. (Bikini on the side c; )

"I don't wanna." He pouts, moving from my stomach to my chest, and then up to my collarbones. He finally lets up and meets my lips, beginning our short little makeout session. 

A knock at the door interupts us, and Nash groans, getting up and answering it.

"What do you want?" He asks, annoyed. I hear Hayes chuckle before pushing past him. He sees me and his eyes go wide.

"Nash, are you aware that your super hot girlfriend is half naked on your couch?" He asks, and Nash walks in, punching his arm and lifting my legs to sit. When he lets my legs fall across his lap, he nods.

"Yes I am aware, and we were making out before you rudely barged in." Nash says, and I giggle at his false statement.

"In his defense, he did knock, and then wait for you to answer." I smirk, and Nash gives me a playful glare. "Who's side are you on?" He asks, leaning down to kiss me. His body hovered over mine, and I heard Hayes start fake gagging.

That's when his earlier words finally set in. When Nash pulled away, he smirked at Hayes and stood up, going to the kitchen to get sodas for the two of us, and possibly Hayes, if he is feeling generous. Otherwise, Hayes is on his own.

"So you think I'm hot?" i ask with a knowing grin. Hayes' eyes go wide, and he gulps before answering.

"I swear, if you tell Becca..." He says, getting scared. I shake my head. "I won't but if I accedentally slip and say it, I will make it sound like it was a joke. Because it was, right?" I ask, getting up and pushing his shoulder. He smiles and nods. Good boy, I think to myelf, giggling afterwords, earning a creepy look from Hayes.

"You know, if you keep eye raping my girlfriend, I just might have to kill you, yuh little dweeb." Nash said, coming in and sitting down. I sit on his lap, as he hands me a can of pepsi, also tossing one to his little brother. His action surprises both of us as he pops his can open and starts chugging his pepsi. 

"Nash, how long has it been since I came?" I ask, and he shrugs. Time has slipped by, and I'm afraid if I try to figure this out, minutes will count as hours, and days will count as weeks.

"I think like 5 days?" he said, sounding unsure. I nodded, and went to 'our' room to get a shirt on. I grabbed his shirt from earlier, as he put on a new one before the beach- a black tank top that shows off his tattoos and muscles very nicely- and slipped it on. It still smells like him...

I grab up all my clothes, and go to his washing machine, throwing a load of laundry in before heading back to the couch with him.

He saw the shirt, and his eyes thanked me, both of us knowing that Hayes was basically eye raping me... Weird as it sounds, but hey. It's the truth sooo... 

---------------------------------

My phone has been nonstop ringing since I got here, and I finally decided that it was okay to answer, as I at least got a few days to calm myself down. And spend more time with Nash, who fears me leaving. I don't think he would admit it to me, sad as it is, but there have been at least two nights where I woke up in the middle of the night and came back from getting water, and he is nearly balling in his dream, talking about him not being able to lose me.

It's heart warming, knowing that my boyfriend of a mere two months feels this strongly about me, so I take it as a chance to grow stronger together and move forward.

"Hello?" I say, answer the phone call that I almost forgot about.

"Lilly, oh my god! You are okay! Where are you? Are you still with Nash? Oh, guess what!" Steph screams, not letting me say a single word. After a five minute pause, waiting to see if she has anymore to say, she speaks up. "Well, are you going to guess?" She asks, and I force myself to smile and resist the urge to run home and strangle her for ruining my peace with her stupid call.

"No. Just tell me." I say, coldly. Honestly, I feel bad for being so harsh, but I have been in no mood to make contact with my family since I heard the news, and anything that they say pushes me into a boiling pot of anger.

"Well, mom and dad talked about it. They want me to at least go, so I agreed I would. But if you want, and if it's okay with his parents, mom and dad said you could stay here and get an apartment with Nash. And I know what you are going to say, I know he has his own apartment already, but they don't and they wanted me to tell you, so have Nash's mom call and say it's okay. Hell, have one of your friends call and pretend to be a parent and say it's okay. Just make it someone like Aaron or Becca. Someone they wouldn't be able to recognize through voice." She explains, and for the first time in a week, I am happy for something my family has decided. I thank her quickly, apologizing to her for being rude, and ignoring her, before running out to the living room, where Nash and Hayes are still talking.

"Nash! Guess what?" I almost scream, jumping on his lap. He starts chuckling, his hands holding the underside of my thighs firmly before asking why I am so happy.

"My parents sais that if you could get your parents to say yes, I could stay here and live with you!" I cheer, and his eyes widen, as his smile grows, before he crashes our lips together. After a mini makeout session, we break apart, and he frowns.

"One problem... My parent's wouldn't agree. They don't even talk to me anymore." He nearly shatters under me, giving me a confused look as I stay giddy and excited.

"Steph also told me something else. My parent's have no idea how your parent's sound on the phone, right?" He nods. "They also don't kow how some of our friends sound, right?" He nods again. "One of those friends being Hayes. Right?" I ask again and his eyes widen.

"Hayes could call my mom from his cell and pretend to be your dad. One thing, Hayes, you cannot mess this up, or I will personally cut off your balls." I threaten, and Hayes smirks.

"Well, if that's the only way to get you to touch 'em, then so be it." He winks, and I throw an empty can at him. "You have a girlfriend, and I have Nash. Creep." I mutter the last word under my breath, but Nash hears it and bursts out laughing. Hayes nods, and then agrees to make the call, so I give him my moms number and he leaves the room to make the call.

"I'm honestly kind of worried..." I start to say, and Nash agrees, right as Hayes walks in with a smile. "It's done. You are officially NOT going to France!" He says, and I cheer, kissing Nash once again.