Chapter 18

"Thank you, Dr. Farcus." I smiled, grabbing my purse and leaving. Today marks the three month point of when I found out I was pregnant. My bump is getting pretty big, and I have noticed myself stressing a lot more. I'm constantly walking aroud the house, cleaning or trying to tidy up, in hopes that Nash will be home soon. 

He has made an effort to call and text me every single day, giving me updates. Last week he started a countdown for how many more months, and so far, we are onlyhalfway through. He was asked to stay for a six month term at this new job site, and since we are starting a family and can use the money, he chose to do it. We talked about it before he made a final decision, which I think is amazing considering he included me in the choice.

I got in my car, and began driving to Cindy's, where all the girls would be having a little party thing. We have had 'girls night' once a month for the last three months, and it is really fun. It helps me with my stress level, considering we do typical things like face masks and makeovers. Last month we even went and got our nails done. Its amazing how these girls are so close to me, after such a short period of time.

"LILLY!!" Becca yelled as I stepped out of my car, laughing. "Hello there." I smiled, giving her a hug. "My god, your stomach is huge!" She gasped as the other girls came out. I said hi to them, and we all went back into the house, where Aaron was grabbing some stuff to leave. He gave Cindy a quick kiss, and left, probably to go hang out with Hayes and Shawn. I laughed at the thought of whatever it is they do.

"So for girls night this month, we are going to the spa!" Lee cheered. We all smiled, and got our purses, heading to Cindy's car. I was talking to Becca in the backseat, when my phone rang.

"Hello?" I answered. "Babe, I miss you so much. I'm coming home for a week. Next week. I can't wait to see you. And I have someone I want you to meet. She is really great, I think you will love her." He said. My heart kind of dropped, since he seemed to love whoever this girl is. "Oh, ok. See you then." I said, and hung up. I shook off my thoughts, since tonight was supposed to be fun and all.

"Hey, what's wrong." Becca asked, and I weakly smiled. "Nash is coming back for a week. He comes next week. But he said he wants me to meet someone." I said, and she raised her eyebrow. "Let me quote him... 'I think you will love her'" I said, and her eyes went wide. "Oh, baby girl. He wouldn't do that to you... Maybe he means a dog or something?" She said, and I shrugged. "I hope so."