Chapter 4

After changing back into my regular clothes and walking to my locker, I am exhausted. I almost thought about calling my coach and telling her I can't make it. Especially since today is supposedly an 'outdoor practice'. Yay... I thought as I headed off to fifth period.

Thankfully this would be my last class, my English class, and I couldn't be happier to end the day. Even with practice at the end, I can at least go home sooner. Not to mention I haven't seen Nash around since lunch. I hope Steph didn't scare him off... I thought, taking a seat in the very back of the class. My phone buzzed as I went to play music, notifying me of a text message from an unknown number.

'Look up.' It read. I did as it said, and to my surprise, Nash stood by the teachers desk, with his stupidly perfect smile plastered on his face. Did I just say perfect? Oh gosh.

 I stood up with a smile on my face, and before I could think about what I was doing, I ran over and hugged Nash, earning a chuckle, but thankfully he hugged back.

"You miss me?" He asked, with his signiture smirk, which he has shown every five minutes I have talked to him. I nodded, teasingly as I took my seat. I noticed that these seats where like the science room seats, islands with stools in pairs of two. I bet this was an old science lab...

The English teacher walked in, and soon pretty much the entire class came in. One girl was five mintues late, and was given a death glare, along with a few chuckles, since she walked in smelling and looking like sex. It's funny how many of these ignorant teenage girls fuck around with boys and then get basically petrified when they get AIDS or Herpes or some shit like that.

I chuckled slighlty at the thought, earning a few shushes throughout the room. I heard the girl crying, so I stood up and walked over to her, handing her a piece of paper with my number. "Text me or call me if you ever need someone to talk to." I whispered, as she took the paper in her hand, nodding and trying to quiet her sobs.

The Bitch teacher excused her to go to the bathroom, and glared at me. I shurgged and went back to the doodle of a dragon eating someone's face.

"Violent, are we?" Nash whispered, looking at my notebook. "Not really. The dragon is our bitch teacher and the person is that poor girl who came in late for fucking to long." I said, and he chuckled, earning some more shushes. 

I nearly screamed halleluja when the bell rang, signalling the end of the day. I grabbed my stuff, shoving it my bag as I practically sprinted out, not caring what my teacher was screaming at all the eager teens trying to squish out of the room. Nash and I thankfully made it out first, and I sprinted to my locker, grabbing all my stuff, including my sports bag.

"Hey, Nash, wanna walk with me to the locker room?" I asked, and he nodded, giving me a suspicious look. "You a cheerleader like your sister?" He asked, and I nodded.

I quickly changed into my sports bra, spandex shorts and an old tye-dye t-shirt. I pulled my hair up and tied my cheer shoes onto my feet before grabbing all my stuff and walking to the field. 

"I think I might like those shorts a bit too much." His voice boomed down the small hallway. "Good. Because they are my workout shorts. Which means lots of flexin' and workin' them butt muscles." I joked, turning around so I could see Nash's reaction.

He chuckled as I spun back around to open the door. After leaving the building and getting to the field, my coach told me to stretch out. I did my normal stretch routine, and took a few laps around the track before everyone else got here. I noticed Nash sitting in the very top corner of the giant bleachers, glaring at the stupid football players who think it's funny to stare.

"Eye's are up here." I yelled, and they all cursed under their breath before running off to be with the rest of their team.

"Where's my captain?" My coach yelled, and I sprinted over. "Sorry. Stupid football players where starig at me again." I sigh, and she nods. She told the team to stretch out and warm up stunts, so I walked over to Amanda, and Roselyn, my two bases. "All stretched out?" I asked and they nodded. "Where is Beverly?" I ask, and they shrug. Just then, Beverly, my overly energetic backspot popped up behind me. "Found me!" She giggled, as we warmed up all of our stunts.

I went to do a basket toss, when Nash caught my eye. He was practically drooling and his eys could have popped out. I also noticed him staring at my body, as I had taken the t-shirt off. I giggled quietly to myself before stepping up and doing the toss.

"Warm up tumbling, ladies!" The coach yelled, and everyone lined up. I was in front, and I quickly warmed up my set. Round off Back handspring Back tuck Layout. It doesn't sound very practical, but it really is. For me at least.

                                                                 +++++++++++++++++++++

"That was incredible." Nash chuckled as I walked over to him. I made sure he saw me pull my t-shirt back on, causing him to pout, which honestly looked cute with his lip piercing. I shrugged and he surprised me by asking if I wanted a ride home. I nodded, and gave him my address.

Once he helped me load all my shit into his pickup truck, we began the twenty minute drive.

"Thanks for driving me home." I smiled, and he nodded. "No big deal. I mean, I did stay so that I could take you home." He says, and I can see the pale tint of pink on his cheeks. "Awww How sweet." I gushed, purposly trying to embarrass him. He chuckled, looking away from me as best he could. I couldn't help but mentally squeal when his hand found its way to my knee, leaving a tingling.

"You just missed my street." I giggled as he cursed under his breath. "Sorry, I wasn't paying attention." He says, finally pulling up to my house. I notice my sisters car gone, typical. My mom is sitting on the porch, reading on her iPad, with my dog, Baxter, a golden lab.

I thanked Nash again as I got out of his truck, grabbing my things and walking up to my house. I threw my stuff inside quickly and went outside again to play with Baxter. To my surprise, Nash was on the porch talking up my mom.