Chapter 19

"Are you nervous?" Hayes asked, as he stood next to me in the airport. I nodded my head, and Nash came into view. I was confused, since he seemed to be alone, and he said a week earlier that he wanted me to meet someone.

Then I saw her. The most adorable little girl I had ever seen. Her blonde hair was thin, and fairly short, reaching her shoulders. She looks about three, maybe four. She looked a lot like Nash, and Hayes.

"Hey, Lilly!" Nash said, wrapping me in a hug as the little girl attacked Hayes, making him laugh.

"Oh, yeah! Lill, this is Skylynn, my little sister. She is staying with us for a while. I hope you don't mind." He said, kissing me, making me laugh. I shook my head, and went to pick up his sister.

"Nash, she's pretty. How does she like you?" His sister said, scrunching up her face at the end of her sentence.

"And there goes the insults. Sky, I think it's time to go home." He said, laughing as we all walked out of the airport together, going to our car. I put Sky in the back, and Hayes sat with her, while I drove, and Nash was in the passangers side.

"Nash, we need to start looking for a bigger house. So that we can get ready for the ba- I mean, nevermind." I said, my eyes widening when I remembered Hayes didn't know.

"What? Why would you need a bigger house? It's just you two..." Hayes asked, his eyes widening after a minute.

"Congrats, Hayes. Your gonna be an Uncle. And little miss Sky here is going to be an Aunt!" Nash says, looking at his brother through the rear view mirror and smiling.

Hayes' eyes go wide as he starts dancing, and Sky looks confused.

"Sky, Nash is having a baby." Hayes said, and Sky smiled. "Is that why Lilly has a big tummy?" She asked, and I giggled, nodding. We pulled into the parking lot of the apartment complex, and I parked our car, helping Skylynn out of the car while Hayes and Nash got the luggage.

"Where is she going to sleep?" I asked, realizing that we only had two bedrooms and Hayes had been staying in one while Nash was away.

"I'm going home tonight." Hayes said, opening his bedroom door and helping Sky set up her stuff and get comfy, while the two of them passed out on the bed. Nash and I went to our bedroom, and took a nap too, since we were both exhausted.

It felt amazing, being in his arms again while I fell asleep. A feeling I haven't felt in a long time.