Chapter:3

"Finally done with my schedule for rodeoin'." I said to Sully as he laid at my feet. I got up and pulled my boots on. "Second night, another thrill." I tucked my tank top in and put on my favorite pearl snap.

I put my hat on and belt. I stepped outside leaving Sully to sleep inside. I put my saddle on Reno and wrapped her legs. I took her halter off and replaced it with her bridle. Several men past me with chaps and spurs. "Hey babe why don't we roll around in the hay later." A man said. "In your dreams 'babe'." "Only in my dreams." He replied. "Ugh."

I turned back to my horse and untied her. Barrel racing was again first and I was up first. I got there and started warming Reno up. Several other women were warming there's up too. Colt and two other men were watching all of the women.

Max was at the other end. I could tell he was licking his lips at most of them. Disgusting. One of the women came beside me. "If your wanting to do with him. He's already planning on it." "Yeah just like every woman here." "I'm Izzy and this is Harlequin." "I'm Hedli and this is Reno." "Nice to meet you. I couldn't help but notice earlier today that you were handing Colt's horse? Is that right? Because he never really lets women and girls mess with his horse."

"I, well, I guess that's exactly what you saw." We finished warming our horses up. We lined up, Izzy was last.

"Ladies and Cowboys lets get ready to rodeo!" The announcer said. "Up first to start our night is ladies barrel race. Cowgirl up."

"Hedli Drouten." An elderly man said. I moved a prancing Reno up into place. "Ready?" I nodded and took off. I rounded the first barrel. Winking at the boys while doing it. I went around the second and finally the third. I kicked it home and listened for my time.

As soon as I heard my time I hurried to put Reno up and put my vest, chaps, and spurs on. I jogged back to the arena just in time to see Colt ride a bull. "Oh my gosh." I said. "He's so hot." A woman said behind me. I was more into the way he moved with the bull as it tried to throw him.

Max came up behind me and grabbed me by my waist. "Hey sweetheart whatcha doing later?" He whispered into my ear. I saw Colt coming this way and broke Max's grip on me. "Maybe some other time." I said smiling while scrunching up my nose.

I walked away from him to congratulate Colt on his ride. Izzy came up next to me. "Nice move pull another one like that and he's going to push you up against a wall." She said. "He does that and he'll be on the ground in pain if you know what I mean."

I stopped at the fence and let Colt come the rest of the way. Max followed and completely wrapped his arms around me. "Remove your hands or I will remove them for you." "Ooh someone's becoming feisty."

That's it. I turned around and wrapped my leg around his and cut him with my spurs. "How does that feel?" He winced in pain as he fell onto the fence. "Dude you should have that looked at." I jumped when Colt said something.

"Did you mean to do that?" He asked into my ear. "He was trying to pick me up." "Like this?" Suddenly I was thrown over his shoulder. I shortly screamed. "No not like this." "Oh then like this." He switched shoulders. "This is man handling." He shrugged.

"Hey Colt got your girl?" A man asked. "Not yet." "Ugh." I said as my head hit his strong back. Izzy was right behind him the whole time. "Help?" "Sorry. Your on your own." I felt something hit my butt. "Did you just spank me?" I asked. "Depends. How mean have you been?"

His was in reach and three, two, one. I spanked him just as five women walked by. "Did you just spank me?" He asked. "Nope it was those girls that walked by." "Just for that." He spanked me again. "You get that." He walked a few more steps before setting me down.