Chapter:17

He kicked his boots off and leaned back. His arm went from my waist to my arms. He started kissing my neck trying to calm me down. My breathing was heavy like I was having trouble. He continued to try and calm me down. He took his shirt off and threw it onto the ground. He next took his jeans off and threw them next to his shirt.

I still struggled. He pulled me into his body before rolling me over to face him. He put my legs over his as he laid on his side. His arms wrapped around me.

"Shhh." He pulled me closer as he continued to calm me. I inhaled his scent and started to relax. He kissed my forehead, temple then cheek. He made his way down my neck. "Could you open your eyes so I can see those beautiful blues?"

I denied. "Please Cupcake?" I could hear the huskiness in his voice. He kissed my sweet spot. I almost moaned. "I know how bad you want to."

He moved my legs as he rolled onto his back. My legs separated as he did. My head was on his chest as he rubbed my back comforting me.

"I'll never leave you alone. Especially with men out there wanting to hurt you." He said as I felt his erection. "Never again will I." He said again. His voice comforted me as I felt safe in his arms. I could tell he still had alcohol in his system.

A knock sounded. Nooo it's ruining this moment. I got up and locked the door. His shirt that I was wearing rode up a little. Once I was back in his arms he pulled the shirt up more. Now remembering that I had nothing on under it. I felt his hand skim over my hip. "Know what happens when you wear my shirt like that?" He asked.

I kissed him in between his collarbone and neck. "I don't know. What does happen?" I said teasingly. He got up and went into the bathroom. Of course wait there are none in there. I quickly jumped up and got into the medicine drawer. I found the pill bottle and took one.

He came back out with a questioning look on his face. I crawled under the bed covers and took the shirt off. He looked at me naughtily before getting in next to me. He moved his hands around by his hips before pulling me close.

"Remember how big?" "Fourteen and a half." I whispered into his ear. He got on top of me and started to kiss me. I felt it move in between my legs. He slid in and pulled me up onto his lap straddling him. At first it hurt until he repositioned it to not be so far in. He laid me back down.

He loved on me up and down my body. I moaned in pleasure. "No more drinking. I'd rather be drunk on you." He said before moving back to my neck. Once he started moving back up I felt so good. He was about to kiss my lips when I flipped us over.

I kissed his lips and started moving south. A growl came from him as I reached the middle of his abs. "If you continue to tease me I'm going to take your full virginity here and now." He said huskily. That was just what I wanted to hear.

I ran my tongue all the way to his jawline. He moaned in pleasure. I kissed his lips enjoying every minute of it. He licked my lips wanting in. I let him in and let him claim dominance.

We broke apart and just laid there. My head rested on his chest. I listened to him breathing. "So what exactly happened?" He asked. "I was watching the ropers begin and Luke came up to me. He said, "So that's who your dating". I jumped when I saw him behind me. He told me that he'd like to see a better show and drug me out. Once he reached the trailers he slammed me against the first one."

I buried my head farther into his chest. "After that he forcefully kissed me after he took my shirt off. After that he moved to my neck and left a hickey. I ran to the trailer and locked myself in the bathroom trying to find a way to explain why it was there to you."

He pulled me closer and kept me there. "Next time I see him I hope you can break my arse out of jail." I giggled at his response. "So what made you so upset?" I asked. He sighed before saying. "I thought you didn't want me around anymore. Like I was just a toy to you."