Chapter:20

June 30, Cody,Wy
"Colt no!" I yell as he ran with me over his bare shoulder. "Never again will I do it." I testified. "I knew you were trouble when I first saw you." He sang with the tune of trouble by Taylor Swift. "Oh come on."

Next thing I knew I was soaking wet. "Colt Ethan Ray." I shouted as I climbed out of the water trough. He took off running with me hot on his heels. "Maybe you shouldn't of done that." He yelled back. Once I was close enough I jumped onto his back.

"Next time when I yell your full name it should be a lesson to you to never run away from me." "Then maybe you shouldn't turn the hot water off next time I'm taking a shower." He said as I rode him piggyback to the trailer.

"Yeah and the water tank needed to be cleaned. Before you took a shower." I told him. "Ooo I don't remember that." I smacked him upside the head. "Ow what was that for?" "For you to remember." "Your still trouble. How many days until your nineteenth birthday?" "Not counting today, four."

Once we got back to the trailer he dumped me on the couch. "Might as well get ready for tonight."
_____________________________________________________
"Hey guess what, guess what, guess what." I said jumping up and down. "What?" Colt asked for the twelfth time today sleepily. Yeah I'm annoying him. I kissed his cheek before starting a cup of coffee. "What?" He asked again. I was still bouncing around. "Jee maybe you should get your butt out of bed. It's eleven o'clock in the morning." I said putting my jeans on.

Once I was done getting dressed I got onto the bed and started jumping on it. "Let me sleep." He growled. "Nope." Finally he got his pillow and hit my legs with it. "Then go disturb Mikey. Cause I want sleep. You kept me up till four this morning."

I continued to jump. "Hedli." He growled some more. I giggled. He looked at me before putting his pillow over his head. Then his phone went off. He continued to growl.

I picked up his phone. "It's someone name Jasmine." "What?" He finally got up and snatched the phone out of my hand. "Just joking it was an unknown number." Oh I'm evil. He grabbed me and drug me back into bed.

"Now I'm tired and you are not going to do anything bout it." "I made you coffee." He quickly released me and got the coffee mug. "I tried to tell you but you didn't care to get up."

Once he was done with that cup he went back to bed. Time to get the air horn. I went out and marched over to Mikey's rig. "Hey girl what ya need?" "Can I borrow your air horn?" He got it out of his truck and handed it to me. "Why ya need it?" "I kinda kept Colt up till four this morning?"

"Oh my gosh he's definitely going to kill you girl." "But he doesn't leave the quarters without pants on." "Let me guess your going to hide his jeans and hope that he forgets his pants." "Hopefully I can get a video of that." "I'm in."

We made our way back to my trailer. I showed Mikey where to hide and went back in ready for my plan. He was dead out snoring. I gathered up his jeans and put them in the hiding space under the couch. Oh he's going to be ticked but it's so fun.

I got a piece of duck tape and put it over the button. "Hedli!" He yelled once it started going off. I ran out like a mad woman and hid. "Hedli May." He shouted. I was trying so hard not to laugh. "Hedli." I turned my head to see Mikey trying to do the same as me.

Quietly I followed him to Nathan's rig. He knocked on the door before Nathan appeared. "What's up." "Check out what this little girl did." Mikey played the video of me running out after the air horn went off. He was in his briefs with his boots on.

"Oo send it to me." I said. "But not right now." "Dang he's going to be pissed girl." "Well he didn't have to stay up that late with me. I would've fell asleep if he didn't encourage me to stay up that late."