Chapter:18

I sat atop Jet waiting for my run. Yes I can finally use his horse again. Well until my birthday as he put it. "Hedli Drouten." Jet pranced anxious to go. I patted his neck as I got him into position. "Ready?" I nodded and took off.

Round the first barrel cutting it close. The second even better. The third before I kicked it home. Once my ride was over I got off Jet and walked him over to find the one that let me him. "Jet." I scolded him as he kept trying to nip my butt.

"Wellll. If it isn't miss SX girl. Where's your toy?" I ignored Max as I walked to where the ropers were. I saw him and Reno ready for the calf to come out. "Jet quit trying its not working." I whispered to him while pushing his head away.

Once Colt jumped off my horse he had the calf down and tied in no time. I whooped and waited until he came over to me. "How'd I look babe?" He asked before kissing me. "Lawd Jesus dat ass." I whispered in his ear.

I shoved Jet's head back. Colt put his arm around me and put his hand on my butt. "He biting?" "My butt." Just then Reno nipped at his. "Let's take them to the trailer." He said calmly.

While walking back he asked. "Anyone mess with you?" "Only Max he called me miss SX and then asked where my SX toy was." "Yeah he's just digging his own grave."

We got back just in time for Colt to ride. I stood next to Mikey watching. Max wolf whistled at me. "Get lost BSTRD." "Ooo I'm so scared." That's it Mikey hold me back.

I spun around to face him. "You know what your problem is? Apparently not because you are a $&&@ %^>££! $)&!& -;>#}\? With a $&$&@'( big mouth." Mikey put his hand over my mouth. I tried to bite it. Then someone landed next to me.

Mikey removed his hand. Spurs jingled behind me. Arms wrapped around me sending sparks through my body. "Why don't you leave before I do more damage than I did last time." Colt said sternly.

He walked away when two others appeared at his side. I looked and saw the other two Ray brothers. "Come on lets get to the chutes." Colt said.

I followed him until we got there. Mikey was behind me before Colt moved me in front of him. Once there the last rider just went out. I watched as he fell hard before being stomped on.

I drew my horse and waited. Once it was my turn I climbed into the chute and all the fears. I had kick it to the back of my mind. The horse lurched forward. I kept my grip. Once I was set I nodded.

The gate opened. The horse bucked out. My back landed on his. The buzzer sounded. I got loose and somehow rolled off his back without getting hit by his back hooves. I ran to the side and climbed over.

I looked around for Bucky and Zach. My gaze fell onto Max as he smirked. I walked farther into the crowd of cowboys trying to get away from him. I got past the crowd and out. I ran to my trailer. There waiting was Luke. I turned around and started back.

"Where you going babe?" Away from you. I wanted to say. Picking up the pace I started running to the arena to find the brothers. Once back in I was caught by Max.

"Not this time princess." He said as he grit his teeth. Luke came up and helped him drag me back out. "So what should we do?" Max asked. Luke got out a pocket knife and cut my legs just before my knees.

It hurt like H.E. double hockey sticks. While Max held me Luke did whatever. I felt myself almost fall. Max dropped me and he and Luke ran into the dark night. I heard several people running towards me.