Chapter:19

Evergreen, Co
"Come on Colt it's been nine days. You can't stay mad at me forever." I pouted. He's still not talking to me after what I did in Coleman. Course I've been riding every night cause if I miss another night it's my problem.

I got up from sitting behind him to in front of him. He was on his phone trying to ignore me. I slid my boots on and put my phone in my back pocket. I walked up to him and quickly snatched his phone. "Hedli." I ran out and to the ring. I put his phone in my bra while running.

I went in between a truck and trailer thinking him to follow. Nope he caught me on the other side as I squeezed out. His arms had me in a lock. "Now where's my phone?" I giggled. "Your gonna have to find it." I told him.

He threw me over his shoulder and started back for the trailer. My plan is in action. Once back he dropped me onto the bed and made sure the curtains were closed and locked the door. "Now where's my phone?" He asked once again.

"Like I said your gonna have to find it. Yourself." "Your such a pain." He said as he took his boots off. "Think I have to teach you a lesson on not stealing things." I took my boots off waiting to see what he'd do.

He picked me up placing his hands on my thutt area(it's the space in between the butt and thighs). "Why do you have to be such a beautiful pain in my side?" He asked looking into my eyes. "Because only you can handle me."

I started to unbutton his muscle pearl snap shirt that he was wearing. "I wouldn't if I was you." He warned. I smirked and chewed on my bottom lip. "Then I could do this." He said as he took my shirt off. The sports bra I had on showed. His phone was in the middle of my breast just waiting for him to get it.

Next he laid me onto the bed kissing my neck. "Now your really going to get it." He said. A knock at our door made him turn away long enough for me to put it in my pants. He turned back to me and took the rest of my upper body covering off.

He went in between my breast and started to kiss and lick the area. "It was here wasn't it?" I didn't answer his question. He unbuttoned my jeans and took them off before his own. His phone was in the bottom of my jeans.

He leaned over my body letting his erection brush against my area. While he was busy kissing my body I caught a glimpse of his hemline. My hands traveled down to it and started to play with it. He growled as I started to pull the hemline down. "Hang on one second." He got up and went into the bathroom.

Now after a trip to Walmart we had more than just the pills for protection. He came back and started to fiddle with my underwear. I pulled them off and flipped us. I was straddling his lap as I pulled his off.

Feeling the latex in between my legs I moaned. I felt his hand grip himself and put it into me. "Think I got the wrong size." He said in between kisses. I started trailing kisses down to his chest. "You still haven't answered my question bout my phone."

"You passed it." I told him still kissing his body. "How?" I stopped and went back to his head laying on top of him.

I got off of him and got it out of my jeans. I showed him and tossed it behind me. "Your so mean." "I had to get you to stop ignoring me somehow."

We got dressed and I went out to check on the animals. Again with is phone in my hand. I put it in the feed bin to remind him to feed the horses. "Hedli where's my phone?" He asked coming to the back of the trailer. "Why don't I call it."

I hit the call button and a few seconds later it rang. "Now that's mean." "I was just trying to remind you of your job!" He got his phone out and stormed off. "Ahh hell no." I stormed off after him.