Chapter:16

May, 11, Crockett, Tx
I pulled into the grounds and parked. Can't wait for first place. Colt couldn't ride the last two nights since he was so drunk. I've been holding on long enough to ride without screwing up. I just wish he was sober enough for me to tell him what happened that night.

I got out and got Reno out to stretch her legs. I just wish I could ride that solid black horse again. I saw him and he saw me. I quietly went up to him. I petted him until I heard a door open. Jet nipped at my butt as I got Reno to move.

I turned right in between the trailers. There he was rubbing his hand down Jet's neck. I quickly led Reno back to our trailer. As I got there Izzy was waiting. "There you are. Someone is pissed and they're pointing the blame at you." "Who?" "Max Hunter." "That BSTRD." "I know Nathan went over to tell Mikey now."

Of all people that S.O.B. had to go and pull a stunt. "It's not just targeting you its targeting Colt too." "What he say?" "That Colt got you pregnant." "That's B.S." "I know and if that was the situation he wouldn't be drinking. He would of told you to go home and stay there for the sake of the unborn child." "Exactly."

I was fuming now. I quickly put Reno up in her pen. "Where's he?" I asked her. She pointed to a brand spanking new Chevy at the very end. I put my spurs on. I'm pissed.

I walked down the lot to his truck and trailer. Izzy and another woman were on my side. "Names Miranda. This isn't the first time he's pulled this stunt. Last year it was me and a random cowboy. I'll help you with this beating." Miranda had explained, holding out a hand to shake. Taking the women's hand, she spoke. "Nice to meet you Miranda and thanks for the help."

Once we were there, I pulled out my pocket knife and slashed his tires. All his tires including the trailer tires. He left a window down with the truck unlocked. I into the truck letting, the girls help by carving into his seats.

We were done in less than ten minutes. We locked the truck and took off running. We heard a door slam. I pulled both girls to the side of a random truck. "Drouten." He yelled. I was extremly close to laughing out loud.

We heard boot steps coming this way. I gently shoved them. We moved quickly. Making sure we weren't caught. Once we were on the opposite side, I led them into my trailer and locked the door. I locked Reno in the trailer until he was gone.

'What did u do?' Mikey
'He made up a rumor bout me and Colt so I got revenge'
'Ur always one for revenge, so is he'
'Don't care'
"Hedli you better show or else that rumor will be true." I quickly wrote a note and taped it up. I heard boots coming up the side. I wrote on it: dear Max, since you can't find me you can go suck a big fat DK. Not sorry, Hedli.

"BTcH." He said as he walked away. The girls and I laughed loudly. "Oh that's Nathan, him and the guys watched us do it except Colt. He's passed out." Another round of laughter commenced.

"He had it coming." Miranda said. "He did." Izzy said laughing. "Wait till he comes back." I spoke. "Oh no." The two said together. We heard two pairs of boots making their way to my trailer. They stopped before a knock came on the door.

"It's me Hedli." Nathan said. I opened the door and let him and Mikey in. They had Colt on either side of them dragging him in. "We couldn't leave him there alone in the quarters." Mikey explained.

"Just lock him in the bathroom." I told them. They shrugged and did as told. "He was pissed after seeing the damage." Nathan said almost laughing.

"Got a video?" Miranda asked. "Dang it I could've and you are?" Nathan asked. "Miranda Juts. Daughter of the famous Brandon Juts." "Ah nice to meet you. I'm Mikael Diaz." Mikey said. "Nice to meet you Mikael." Miranda said. "And I'm Nathan Smith." Nice to meet you Nathan and the one in the bathroom is?" "Ah that's my ex. I have no idea how it came to that. His name is Colt Ray."