Chapter 1

Hey guys! I want to start writing again and I was going to do a DualScar X Reader LEMON, but I need ideas!
Like, should I give him a pirate accent or are you his slave like I did with the GHB X Reader?
Anyways thanks for the views and votes!

Also one more thing! I always prefer for the reader to feel like its actually them, so I always make it their decision on certain stuff or etc so please don't get mad or confused!

(H/C) = Hair colour
(E/C) = Eye Colour
(G/L) = Grade Level
(C/S) = Character Symbol
Etc, this is a Fan fiction you get the point c;
----------------------------------

Your name is (F/N) (L/N). You aren't the typical ordinary girl nor do you stand out much. You're not too smart, you're in between. You have bangs (If you don't cut that out.) that covers your face a bit, along with (H/C). Your eyes a bright (E/C) that show a tint of depressed, yet hope. You're what they call an 'outcast', but you were sort of happy with yourself; you always preferred not to be noticed and have your own space away from the world.

You made a small sigh as you looked up at the talking teacher, it was always hard for you to keep focus on just one thing. You were 16 years old and was in the 10th grade. You were passing with A's and B's and some times C's, but it really didn't bother you.

You placed your cheek in your sleeved-covered hand in boredom as you turned your vision towards the window. You saw a jet black bird, a Raven in other words, looking at you with a twitching head; well I wouldn't say staring at you, more like staring at completely nothing. You made a small smile as it slowly lifted off the near by tree and away from the school.

You flinched a bit when the last period bell rang with a piercing 'ding'. You stood up grabbing your binder and bag as you slowly stubbled over nothing. You frowned in annoyance, before pacing off towards filled hallways. You never liked large groups, so you basically stood there with a tad bit of fear. You blinked a few times before regaining your vision as someone stood next to you. "You know, you're supposed to keep walking not just stand there, dumbfounded." He said looking into the halls; or what it seemed like. You looked over at the figure. He was pretty tall, about 6'6, 6'8, maybe taller. He had a white and red sweater that had a disk on it, black skinny jeans with red and white converse, he also oddly wore shades. You glared at him, "obviously, but um..." You wanted to reply, but didn't know what to say. You looked back towards filled halls, before walking into tbe crowd of teens.

You walked slowly as they hit into your arms or your side. You kept your head down as you traveled towards the doors of the school. You placed your sleeve covered hand over your mouth to hide some of your face. You honestly hated when people looked at your face; you always thought they were judging you. You sighed sitting on a bench, crisscrossed. You could feel someone staring at you, so you pulled out your phone to make it seem as if you were doing something other then being a lonely person.

Dave's P.O.V

He gazes at the girl from earlier. She seemed strange, yet in away weird. John was complaining about some type of bull shit, he stopped listening once he even started speaking. Dave sighed putting his hands in his pockets. "Guys, I'm gonna go. Bye I guess..." He mumbled as he started walking off. John frowned, but continued with his daily bull shit. Dave made a smirk as he made his way down town to his apartment.

Name's P.O.V

You looked up slightly, knowing you're going to have to walk today when your mother texted you.

Mum .-.
-- 3:53PM --

<Hey baby gurl
<I've gita a lit to dah
<I can't fish you uer tdash

She was drunk. You made a silent groan as you stood up. You put your phone in your back pocket as you made your way towards your house. You kept your head down as your hand was placed over you mouth again.

You looked up only to meet face to chest of someone when you bumped into them. You opened your eyes as you looked up at who it was, with fear. It was that guy from earlier. 'He lives over here?' You thought as you soon realized you've been staring at him. "I... I um... Sorry..." You muttered looking down with an embarrassed blush. You were never were great at talking to people, even if you known them like the back of your hand. "Its cool." He replied just staring at you. You looked up at him, a bit slowly this time. "Hey, what's your name anyways?" He asked pushing his shades up a bit. 'Wonder why he wears those...' You thought as you opened your mouth to reply. "(F/N)." You managed to say with out a stutter surprisingly. "Dave." He replied with out an emotion. You flashed a small smile before quickly walking towards your house. You could feel him watching you leave before he began entering his apartment building.

-----------------------------------

Sorry if it's toooo short ;u;
I need more opinions and PLEASE suggest what I should add and what should happen futurewise!

Thank you.