Chapter 2

Hey guys! Sorry my updates are so slow, but I'm trying honestly. I've just been going through a lot of emotions, but you don't care about that bs so here's ya update c:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You made a tiny stretched as you still lied in your comfy bed. You rubbed your eyes as the suns rays stung at them. You made a small groan and sat up. You scratched your poofy, messy hair a bit causing it to rise a bit more. You looked at your phone seeing it was 11:35AM. You smirked slightly setting it back on your desk. You looked over at your closet seeing your clothes which made you debate on either staying comfy or getting dress. You decided you'd actually get dressed; maybe just for today.

~~~~timeskip after it~~~~

You were wearing a black sweater and skinny jeans with (F/C) converse. You picked up you phone, but before you actually turned it on you herd laughter downstairs. You quickly styled your hair like (F/H/S) and slowly walked down you stairs making out your brothers laughter and Dirks, but noticed a third person; you couldn't see who it was considering they were facing backwards towards you. "Oh, hey fuckwaddler." your brother said as he jumped the couch and walked towards you with a grin. "Sup, assnugget." you replied moving slightly so he wouldn't touch you. You made a small smile at him before he wrapped his arm around your shoulders. "Dave! This is my Lil sis, (Name)." He told the third person. 'Dave? Where have I herd that again? Oh. Him.' you soon realized who it was once he turned to face you. He gave a small nod. "Sup." he said with a smirk. He stood up quickly whenever Dirk jumped next to him. He quickly put his slick face on and put his hands in his pockets. "Aw, c'mon little man lets have some fun." Dirk told Dave with his tongue out slightly. He shook his head with a small twitchy smile at Dirk."Hey. Sis. We should, like... Totally go do something." you gave him a deathstare. You hated when he talked like that. He just laughed, but you just folded your arms with a very silent groan. "Hey lighten up, you're such a downer." you brother said as he kept the sound of teasing in his voice. "This is what I usually look like, son of an ass." You made an annoyed sigh. "Fine. What should we go do, you royal dipshit?" you asked with a smirk pushing him away by punching his stomach. You quickly ran from him once he recovered. You stumbled a bit on the couch and the floor until you made small laughs to tease him, but ended with you tripping on the couch and with you getting deadlegged (That Shit hurts.) "Ow." you muttered repeatedly rubbing your leg. You could hear Dirk laughing his ass off with Levi. You folded your arms and tried to ignore the stinging in your leg. You noticed 'the cool kid' having a small smile knowingly he was trying to not laugh and keep cool, but quickly failed when your brother died from laughter; Levi had such an annoying laugh. You looked over at your phone when it lit up seeing your best friend, Kiki pestering you. (My name is not Kiki).

Dave's P.O.V
He set his cheek on his fist out of boredom. He didn't understand why Dirk and Levi were laughing at such lame jokes. 'Why did I let him drag me here?' he questioned himself until he noticed Levi was looking at someone with an evil grin. He lifted his head slightly as he turned his vision fully at him as he leaped over the couch. He quickly placed his hand back onto his fist before hear a familiar voice. "Sup, assnugget." he herd his name being called which made him turn back to face Levi. "Sup." is all he said before turning back.'Isn't that the girl who looked terrified of the hallway?' he thought until he remembered that it was. He looked over quickly just when he noticed Dirk was jumping at him. He jumped up quickly, but casually put his pale hands in his pockets. "Aw, c'mon little man lets have some fun." Dirk said to him as his tongue was out slightly to tease him. He shook his head as a small unwanted twitchy smile tried to form on his face. He then looked over at (F/N) once she began to take off and away from her brother. He kept his cool as he watched silently with out an expression because he must keep cool. He slipped out silent chuckled when (F/N) almost tripped on nothing, until she actually did and she got deadlegged in the process of falling. He wanted to laugh at this, but Mr. Cool must keep himself. He just made a smile hoping no on would notice until he made a laugh at Levi's annoying laugh. (F/N) phone buzzed which captured his attention fully.

Name's P.O.V

It was from Kiki. You made a small shrug and put your phone away. 'She can wait.' you thought before noticing Dirk had Dave in a choke hold. "Talk little man, stop being creepy." he told him. Dave made a small laugh of annoyance as he struggled against Dirks muscles. Dave was well built, but damn did Dirk have a strong hold. "Alright, alright shithole! Let me go." he replied before tackling Dirks waist into the ground of your living room. "Geez, great way to wake up to." you mumbled. Your brother seemed to have herd which caused him to sit on you. "Ow fagot get off!" you commanded with laughter. You tried so hard to push his weight off of your brother not at all remembering you were a fragile bean. You then pinched his side causing him to leap up quickly. "Ow." he said rubbing his side with a tone of laughs. Dave managed to escape Dirk. You noticed his shades had fallen off, so you secretly glanced slowly trying to see what was behind his shades, but that ended whenever he quickly placed them back on his face. You noticed your brother whispering something to them which made your heart skip a beat as you narrowed your eyes. Your brother made a small smile at them. He then picked you up over his shoulder and left the house. You only threw a small fit, but hey, a free ride is fun too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cliffhanger~
I hope you like this story so far, I wanted to start over because I don't know :p anyways I tried to make it longer so you'll enjoy it a bit longer :D give me suggestions on what's gonna happen next! Is it (Name's) Birthday and she forgot? Or something! Author-Chan (thank you for the name c: ) is running of ideas, loves!

You should follow my Instagram and watch my DeviantART

Instagram> Memories.never.fade

DeviantART > MelodyCantis109

Thank you!