Part 2 *Bonus Ending*

An icy breeze hits your soft skin. Its not as cold as it was before, but it still gave you chills. What gave you even more chills was that you could feel someone watching you. "Mmm..." you hummed silently shifting, and snuggling your cold nose into your plush scarf. You had decided to walk home, oddly you felt like being alone, even if Dave was there you still wanted to be alone. The tension between your uncomfortableness and the stare from someone or something unknown grew, making you uneasy.

You walked fast, very fast as you felt someone near, but could not see who it even was; you even turned your head in various ways to see who it was, but still no sign. You furrowed your eyebrows in annoyance, facing forward once more only to have a strange person standing it front of you. Your first instinct was to punch, but had your cold wrist grabbed. "Wha...?" you muttered. "Give me what you have. Now." the unfamiliar voice growled, holding a small switch blade. "Let me go, you assface!" You screeched struggling to free yourself. The guy grumbled in frustration, especially when you got your wrist free. You began to run backwards, but he quickly grabbed the back of your jacket. You struggled, trying to pull your hoodie off, but failed. "Just give me what you have you bitch!" he roared, cutting your side in anger through the thinish hood, making you whimper in pain. You fell to the ground, as a fast figure bolted past you, tackling the bastard. You stood up quickly, coming to realization you had been freed by no other the David Elizabeth Strider, as well as a Dirk and a Levi. You held the cut, looking behind you, but only to be bridal styled grabbed by Dirk. Though, through the pain in your side Dirk smelled like the Strider scent; which was good. He carried you back towards his apartment, even though your house was literally not that far.

Dirk wrapped your side with a bandage. Guess that man was really angry, he cut you pretty deep. Dirk chuckled, "Ya really need to learn how to defend your self (Name)." You scuffed, "I already do, just I was cold and he surprised me." you replied folding your arms. "Mhm." he rolled his eyes. You narrowed your brows, but straightened them when you heard the door open. "(Name?)" Dave's voice spoke through the apartment. A smile rose on your face as the pale boy walked into the room, embracing you in hug, gently though. "Why the fuck did you walk off?" he muttered with a breathy chuckle by your ear. "I just didn't feel like being around a lot of people, and next thing I knew I was walking away." you replied wrapping your arms tightly around his neck, grabbing by your other sleeve. You both let go, Dave sliding his shades back up the bridge of his nose. He had that same signature smirk. "You're an asshole, makin' me worry about ya n shit." Dave spoke, his odd Texan accent coming put. (Lemme tell ya, the Texan accent comes out more often then you'll think.) "Fuck off." you replied, realizing Dirk and Levi left the room some time ago. "Fuck on." he replied with a eyebrow perked. "That doesn't even make sense." you giggled, flinching at the up rising pain in your side. Dave's smirk, turned into a frown. "Are you OK?" he questioned, taking a seat next to you. "Mmhm." you hummed turning your face towards him. "...Just tired." you added leaning on his shoulder. After a few moments had passed, your world has turned black.

*Warning: Lemon*
A few hours passed, you awoke in Dave's room, with a sleeping Strider. Your cut's pain uprising had woken you up. It was dark outside now, the snow looked like a dark blue on the window seal; just looking at it made you shiver. You didn't want to move, because you enjoyed Dave's warm body holding you, making a smile appear on your face. You shifted slightly to get comfortable, hoping to not wake David. You knew you had failed when you heard his soft chuckle. "Sorry." you muttered, still smiling. You could feel his smirk appear on his cheeks, turning to your side to face him fully with the same smirk; though his turned into a grin-soft laugh. He hovered over your body, getting closer towards your face. You felt his warm breath on your mouth, earning a short lip peck from him. He moved to your neck, placing soft kisses on your neck's soft skin. You nibbled your inner lip as he left his love bites on your skin. He lifted your lower shirt up slowly, leaving butterfly kisses on you stomach, towards your womanhood. He grabbed the brim of the edge of them, heightening back to your neck as he slowly removes your pants. He gives you another kiss, removing your (u/t) as your last piece of clothing covering your bottom area. He stopped the kiss to removed his clothing, once finished he reached over towards his drawer grabbing his protection, "Not gunna risk that again." he whispered slipping it on his hard member. He bit your bottom lip as he slid himself inside of your warm womanhood. A soft moan left your bitten lip. You could feel him moving back and forth, not too aggressive, but not too slow. You made more soft silent moans of pleasure-pain, especially when he began to quicken his pace, entering all of him in you. You wrapped your arms onto his back, grabbing his shirt, clawing into his back in pleasure-pain, as it softened into pleasure. You could feel the knot in your stomach ready to burst. Dave bit into your soft skin hiding his groans as he knew you and him were close. You couldn't help, but to release your climax onto his thick member, him climaxing into the condom. He stopped biting your neck, but still left his breaths on your neck. He disposed of the used protection out the window, closing it, and returning to lay next to you. You made a soft smile, cuddling close to Dave's warm body, feeling his usual smirk appear on his face.

-------------------------------
Good news! My best friend Dave texted me again :) he hasn't been on as often because well, his dumbass self got hit by a car. Don't worry he's OK! But it's been a month I believe since he last texted me. I really hope he's ok. I hope you guys enjoyed! Add request for what you would like me to add in future updates! Thanks for reading!