Part 2 of Chapter 2

Sorry it took so long to update! Wattpad deleted it before, so I had to rewrite it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You made an annoyed sigh as you finally accepted your fate of not being able to escape your brothers grip on you. You tried almost everything to escape, but it just couldn't be; atleast until he threw you onto a metal bench. "Ow." you mumbled rubbing the back of your head slightly. You sat up to turn your attention towards Levi. "So, why are we here again? Like, why couldn't we've just stayed at home? Where there's food and safety and-" you were cut off when your bother flicked your nose. "You sound two right now, (Name)." he teased. "I wish; then I'd be home and safe." you muttered folding you arms. "Ey, Levi she is right ya know." Dirk butted in with a chuckle. "But there's one thing ya gotta know Dork." Levi replied with a grin. "And that is?" Dirk questioned with a Dirk smirk. "You're not two, so you aren't safe." he replied and, before you knew it, your brother had Dirk in a choke hold.

They some how managed their way towards the play ground and began to play fight. "So, explain to me why you're afraid of hallways?" Dave questioned with a smirk. You made a silent squeeze in startled meant, not realizing he was sitting next to you. "Well, you see... There's this species know as 'human', and if they touch you it could be very deadly." you reply, looking down slightly with a smile. "Well, you're pretty much screwed." he replied smirking. You made a confused face, and before you knew it you were squished against the metal table with Dirk's and Levi's weight. "Oh dear god..." you mumbled trying to push Dirk off of you. He was pushed up against your stomach and your chest, causing you to be a falttend air bag. Dave looked down at you with a chuckle. "How deadly is this?" he teased. "I should be dead from the looks of it." you replied managing to push them off. You held your stomach making a small sigh of relief.

"Wanna escape this hell hole?" Dave asked watching Levi and Dirk chase each other around. You made a slight smile once your shipping face came back. You looked back at Dave with a nod of approval, which made you quickly slide off the edge of the metal bench.

-time skip to where you guys escaped the dweebs-

You looked up slightly at the cloudy sky realizing that the sun was dimmed. "So, what now?" you asked turning your (E/C) vision at the blonde teen, almost forgetting he had shades. 'I guess when you look at it for a while you forget about it...' you thought as you hid your hands in the brim of your sweater. He shrugged looking back at you. "I have a serious question..." he stated biting his bottom lip. "Yes?" you replied. "Do you... Like AppleJuice?" he asked with the most serious tone ever. "Yes, indeed. I very much do like the AppleJuice." (if ya don't then... You're missing out fam.) you replied seriously to tease him. He smiled. Actually smiled. "Good, because we're going to get it." he said turning his vision towards a store called "In And Out®." (There's a store here in Texas called that and they sell Faygo... Just saying). You looked up at the building. It looked dull, but on the inside it looked bright as hell. Dave was hella happy with the thought of getting AppleJuice; you could quickly tell when he bought a gallon instead if little pints. You stared at him with an astonished look at how he held the AppleJuice.

"Alright. We must sacred this moment OK, (Name)?" he said setting the Apple essence on a table further under a blossom tree. You nodded with a slight smile. 'Its funny how we just got to know each other, yet we already seem like best friends.' you thought causing you make a small laugh. He looked up at you confused as he took the cap off carefully. You made a small blush of embarrassment, atkeats until Dave began drinking the juice. "Did you want first drink?" he questioned still holding it. You shook your head. "nah, I'm good." you replied with a smile. He shoved the AppleJuice in your hands anyways. "No, drink it." he replied with a chuckled smirk. You shrugged and did so, only for him to tilt it to where it split on your sweater and down your chin and neck. You made a laugh causing more to spill. "Dave, you made me look like I just an apple a bj." you said trying to wipe the juice off your face.

He was laughing his ass off, atleast until a familiar voice spoke. "So Dave, what ya been doing with mah sis?" Levi questioned jokingly noticing the spill. "Oh ya know. Helping her give apples bjs the usually..." Dave replied. You were now blushing of embarrassment once more. Mainly for the fact that your older brother was making these jokes with Dave. "Where's Dirk?" he asked. He shrugged. "He got a phone call then bailed on me." he made a fake hurt face. "Nah, he had to go to something for Rose's mother." he replied trying to help you wipe the juice off. You shooed him away and lefted up your sweater slightly, revealing your stomach to wipe it off your face. "Ay, (Name) put your shirt down." Levi said forcing it back down. "I thought it was entertaining." Dave teased to piss Levi off. You were madly blushing. He shot him a death stare before realizing the half empty gallon of AppleJuice. "Why did you buy a gallon?" he questioned. Dave made an annoyed face and stared at him, again holding the juice tightly. "Size doesn't matter, Levi." he replied actually managing to put it down. Only because it was sticky.

"So, what now?" Levi asked. "Oh my, can we finally go back to safety?" you asked excitedly. "Eh, I might as well as be going anyways. (Name) do you have PesterChum?" Dave asked turning his vision towards you. You nodded and exchanged your PesterChum's. "Bye (Name)... And Levi." he added with a smirk walking off. You started to feel empty when he started to walk off. 'Why do I feel bad all the sudden?' you thought as you frowned. You shrugged it away when your brother lowered himself for you to get on his back. You smiled jumping on his back. "You smell like 7 year old fagot." you giggled flicking the side of his head. "Mm maybe I am a 7 year old fagot." he replied with a chuckle as he dropped you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here's ya update! I hope you like it, I tried to make it longer. c: