Part 3 of Chapter 3

The story just reached 2.15K! Thank you so much guys for the votes and views! Also I love it when you guys comment, so feel free to say your mind!

Enjoy~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You woke up with a yawn. You blinked your tired eyes slowly and snuggled closer towards the warm figure next to you. Your eyes quickly opened up again, but relaxed when you saw it was Dave. You made a tired smile and cuddled back into his warm side, wrapping your arm around him slightly. You knew Dave had woken up in the process, especially when he grabbed a hold of your thigh to bring you closer onto to him. You giggled softly as you turned your (E/C) gaze up at him. He surprisingly wasn't wearing his dark shades, so you got a good look at his crisom red eyes. You scooted yourself up to where you were now on to and straddling him. You made another sheepish smile and pecked his soft pink lips. You could feel him smirk into it as he wrapped his arms around your waist. He pulled you in for another kiss, but a bit more longer. You both eventually pulled away, but only for you to check if Levi was home. You were still straddling him as you reached for your phone. You swiped open the unread text from your annoying older brother.

------- 4:24 AM -------

<Ima be with Dirk for awhile ok
<You better miss me

You smirked and put your phone back on your nightstand. All of your hair fell onto your left shoulder. You smirked at the tired Stride and crawled off of him. You didn't remember changing, but apparently you did because you were now wearing black basketball shorts and one of your band T-shirts.

- time skip after le breakfast -

You were cuddle up against Dave's chest with a warm smile. You were watching (F/A) (*ahem* anime not animal this time.) on NetFlix because fuck English when you can watch it in Japanese with subtitles. It was all silent, until your phone buzzed.

< Shit head get ready we gotta go see mum
< I'm on my way and no Dave can't go sorry bc of some security bs like that
< Not really :)

Hue, you suck ass Levi. >

"Who was it?" Dave questioned with a perked eyebrow. "Levi, I have to go see my mother." you replied. "Why? What happened to her?" you just realized you haven't told him what's going on. You bit your bottom lip softly. "Hnng, its best if I not say. Besides its not that important." is it? You shook the thought away. "Levi said you couldn't go because of security policy's... He's an asshat." you smirked slightly. You gave Dave a tight hug cuddle. Dave made an upset smirk. "Fine, but text me when you get there, promise?" "Promise." you replied hugging him once more before he left your house. Again, the feeling of being empty. Alone. It filled you to the brim with sadness. You brushed it off and walked up to your room.

-le time skip brought to you by needing Davie-kun in your life-

      Dave's POV
It already feels like (Name) has been gone forever. I know I just left her house to long ago and shit, but still. Honestly, never thought I could actually find anyone as a hella mazing like her. Cheesy, very cheesy.

I opened the door to my apartment, only to be welcomed by falling smuppets. I picked Lil Cal off the floor and sat him on the smuppets filled couch. I smirked fixing my shades.

    (Name's) POV
You ran your fingers through your hair with a sigh. You were on your way to go see your mother before she shipped out for prison.

You never actually thought you could go from that one emo chick (that's what I'm known for so far. Like every school I've been to, anyways.) to actually getting somewhere in life all in just a few weeks of going back to school. You found it rather odd that through your previous years attending your school that you've only seen Dave twice and never spoke to him. You found it odd how he approached you before you entered the halls. You found it odd how he grew feelings for you. You found it odd how your brother was friends with Dirk with out you knowing anything. You found it odd- OK OK you get the point.

Finally. After hours of waiting, they finally let you through to see your mother. Oh my God she looks horrible. Mother what have you been doing to yourself? Oh. Nevermind. "Hey, my baby girl." she said excitedly with laughter through the weird looking phone system. "I've missed you so much honey!" she continued before you could speak. You faked a smile. "Ditto." (That means same if you didn't know.) "So... What did you do this time?" you questioned trying to make a conveestaion, only to realize you never texted Dave. "Mommy did something bad, hun, but, she'll be out soon!" Lies. And I'm not two mother... You thought faking a smile again before handing it to Levi. You grabbed out your phone, quickly though because you weren't aloud to have them back here.

[YC] Hue I forgot to text you, I'm not aloud to have my phone back here though.

You quickly pestered Dave before putting your phone away feeling it vibrate, but sadly you had to ignore it.

- timeskip bc this shit is boring -

[TG]: aight

[YC]: So, that bs is over.

[TG]: yo
[TG]: so are you coming back or what???
[TG]: because i hella miss you right now
[TG]: what am i feeling anymore

[YC]: hue. You're a whore I swear. Yes I'm on my way back now.

[TG]: i would love to be your whore

You smiled with silent laughter. You loved calling him names, but for fun.

You sighed as you relaxed back into your seat with an unwelcomed yawn. Levi flicked your nose, but before you could see he was already driving again. "Fagot." "Assnugget." this went on for about 10 minutes, Atleast until Levi threw something at you. You flinched with a startled squeal. You picked up the familiar figure to find that it was a Smuppet! "How the fuck do you have a Smuppet?" you questioned with a laugh. "Dirk left it in here. That's what their called?" he questioned with a sheepish smirk."I thought Dirk said smeaples; what ever the fuck that is." he added leaning slightly. You gave him a weird look. "How do you get that out of Smuppet? You know what. Nevermind I don't want to know." you smirked, with an odd fear of not wanting to know why he got that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Another update! Next chapter might be the sweet part~

Also! Please let me know if you want something to be added to the story. I want it to be something that you'll enjoy, because I have mentioned in the comments that I might make this a continue on story.

Thank you my dudes!