Chapter 3

You must remember that I do use curse words and other such considering this is a LEMON~

*WARNING this chapter is a bit steamy*

ALSO what other characters should I add?
Enjoy~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You rubbed your head slightly. 'Heh, since when does crying give you headaches?' you questioned trying to shake off your light pulsing head. You rubbed the sleep from your eyes, just as soon as Levi walked in. "Hey, (Name)?" he had a questioning tone as he opened the door more. "You doin' fine? You usually don't up and run off that fast to your room unless I'm chasing you." he asked making you smile with the last part of his sentence. "Yes, I am a OK." you replied in a loud mumble turning your vision to your floor. He made an upside down smirk and walked over to your bed; well more like jumped to your bed. You raised a brow with a small laugh when he hit his head on the head rest. "Dumbass..." you said rolling your eyes then turning your vision to him. "So... Uh Dork's downstairs, I don't know if Dave is here... Yet or Not." he blurted out punching your lightly as he tossed (F/C) plush up. "Niggggh." you groaned face planting on your palm. "Yeah, yeah I'll be down in five..." you said rubbing your head at the some what vanishing headache. "Cool." he said with a smile and threw your (F/C) plush at you before exiting your room.

You sighed as you stood. You were wearing short black volleyball shorts and a some what over-sized T-shirt as one side hanged low while the other side was kind of up a bit along with mismatched ankle low socks.

You moaned silently in annoyance as you just put on you a little bit of make up, and threw your hair in a messybun with bangs as you sat criss-crossed.

"Fam, you look hella fine." said a familiar voice as your door busted open again. "Kiki? What are you doing here?" you questioned as that startledment woke you up in an instant. "Man if I had a dick I'd be hella bonering right now~." she teased trying to make you annoyed with her. "Yeah, whatever so why are you here?" you asked again standing up. "Since when can I not hang out with, Mrs. Strider?" she questioned folding her arms with a smirk. "Um.. What?" you felt a tint of pink cover your cheeks. "Well, you were hanging out with him alone with AppleJuice considering how he'll never share AppleJuice with no one." she replied making a grin. "Besides, he wouldn't hang with a "dweeb" anyways unless he thinks they're as cool as him." she quoted dweeb since you call yourself that all the time, but the word cool oddly hung in your mind. "I ship it."

(yep if you've payed attention before, its that kind of fan-fiction, loves.)

she said finally sitting on your black covered bed. "Well, tah tah (Name). Use protection by the way." she teased tapping your window. You glanced out it spotting, Dave approaching your house.

Kiki climbed out your window and climbed off the roof. That was yours and her usual way of escaping your house secretly. You felt a blush crept up on your face once more as you quickly got dressed. It was the usual, dark Grey sweater and ripped skinny jeans with (F/C) converses. 'Edgy? Check.' you smirked slightly as you opened your door and heading downsdownstairs.

Just then a wild pillow attacked you causing you to almost fall. You furrowed your brows staring at your brother. He laughed his ass off with Dirk and a few chuckles came from the cool kid. You gave him the usual 'middle finger up' and walked over towards them, stupidly. "(Name)! I am your brother!" he replied to the finger teasingly as if acting as she had meant it a different way. "I wouldn't even touch you if I wasn't..." you mumbled folding your arms. He smirked, but before he could reply you left your house, and along followed a Strider. "You know, walking slower is an option." he suggested at your annoyance of moving fast. "Maybe I wanna walk away from you." you replied. "Alright fine, but I'm still going to follow you." He answered walking faster, a bit faster then you. He was like 6'8 and you were like 5 foot something so it was easy for him. "Fuck you and your tall self." you furrowed your brows once more. "Aight, but I have standards." he replied with a shrug. You made a smirk. "Oh, I'm sorry my standards are to high for you." you replied making a 2 second giggle along with a smile. "Eh, they're in between." he replied smirking at your response. You made a silent groan of more annoyance. "You don't gotta be mad bout it, it's kinda cute." he teased. You rolled your eyes flicking his arm. "Ow..." he rubbed it slightly. You smiled folding your arms again. "Feisty one, eh?" he teased again causing you to blush bright.