Part 3 of Chapter 2

You plopped down on the couch to look at the PesterChum messages Kiki had sent you from earlier. You kind of felt bad that you didn't reply, but oh well.

-- kimonaKirkles [KK] started pestering yourChumhandle [YC] 16:34 --

KK: Yo

KK: FAM

KK: REPLY PLZ

KK: HeY wHy ArEn'T yOu AnSwErInG mE???

KK: (Name) I swear to god

YC: Sorry! xc My bro thought it'd be cool to let me meet his friend and ya know that one ''popular'' kid Dave Strider?

You didn't know why you quoted popular.

KK: yeah why?

YC: Apparently we're friends now? Lmao.

YC: He has an awkward relationship with AppleJuice though...

KK: I fEeL a NeW sHiP cOmInG oN fAm Oh My

YC: Aha, sure whatever. I'm pretty sure he doesn't want edgy girls.

KK: I don't see why not EdGy is great

YC: Unless you're the bean name (Name).

You made a silent laugh with a small smile. You flipped your hair slightly, realizing it was oddly quiet. To quiet for your liking. You looked behind the couch looking for Levi. You stood up quietly as you made your way towards the kitchen. You peaked around the corner seeing that no one was there.

"Hm..." you looked forward until a figure picked you up causing you to scream and squeak. "Levi you fucking whore ass faggot!" you shouted almost filled with startle and fear. You felt your chest heat up with nervousness right when he put you down.

You took in deep breaths. "Geez, didn't know you had breathing problems." he teased. Your furrowed your eyebrow. "Hold... On... I need a chocolate bar..." you replied back rolling your eyes. You stood up straight fixing your posture. He made a small chuckle before flicking your nose. "Stop being a smartass all the time." he replied giving you a shove. You were about to reply, but your phone made a 'ding.'

You took it out of your back pocket and opened up your PesterChum to see an unknown message. 'Must be Dave.' you thought reading it.

-- turntechGodhead [TG] started pestering yourChumhandle [YC] at 16:42 --

TG: sup (name) right

YC: The one and only fam.

TG: so I brought that apple juice with me right

TG: and dirk poured it on himself

TG: so many Dave tears were cried this day

YC: Oh My. WhAt A hOrRiBlE eVeNt to the poor Dave Strider.

TG: yeah like I work hard for those tears

YC: Aha, here I'll be less an ass and bring you some juice aight?

TG: i love you right now oh my shit yes please (name)

Making a cool kid beg eh? Seems legit.

You made a smile with another eye roll grabbing one of the small pint containers of AppleJuice that you surprisingly still had. 'Wait where the Fuck does this fucker live in that apartment?' you thought as you picked up your phone to text him back.

YC: So where do you want to meet up?

TG: sweet i love sounding like were dealing drugs

TG: outside johns with me