Naruto Namikaze Uzumaki captured

Ino Inohichi Yamanaka and Shikamaru choji and Sakura Neji Kakashi sensei Iruka sensei had all gathered round Naruto as they were travelling to the Village hidden in the waves without them knowing 3 people we're following them from the Uchiha Clan very well at hiding their chakra they followed behind them to capture Naruto.Ino heard a noise and followed her instinct to find out who or what it was without her knowing they attacked.
Itichi looked at his father Fugaku and spoke softly his words cold has the Sharingan been set for the ambush
As he turns to look at him his father just nods
As suddenly the group spits looking at each other Kakashi saying Uchiha why am I hear and they start fighting each other as the three Uchiha's snicker as Naruto freaks out running into the forest trying to get away but that was not there worry Kakashi had taken the others out just as the Sharingan broke Sasuke runs at him with Fugaku beside him opening the window for itichi to retrieve the cargo

Naruto POV
All the chaos I got to get out of here as he ran he felt safer so he decided to take a break as Kakashi walked up smiling and covered in blood smiling as he spoke come Naruto we have to go we don't have long Naruto smiled for the first time getting up walking beside him as he came into the clearing he seen other two he smiled as Ino walked up placing her hand on him and they led him a bit before Ino suckered punched Naruto knocking him out and before the world when black he seen Ino turn into Sasuke and Kakashi into itichi as they cast a mangkyo on naruto along with chakra blocking chains on his wrists ankles and neck so he could not use any answers keeping him asleep till they got to the Uchiha Clan mansion.

Word count 327