The breading

Warning warning lemon boy boy soon to start father put this up here so you guys know if you don't wish to read it then just passed the chapter thanks.
Meiko Sama~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
They walked to the room it had been 5 years since the Uchiha Clan captured Naruto the time was at hand for breeding. he talked to you walked into the room and tap Sasuke on the shoulder and tell him that it is time for breeding . Sasuke looks at Itachi but I'm not ready yet he States well someone's going to have to breed with him Sasuke looks at Itachi and says why don't you are you serious Itachi says he shakes.Since it had been 5 years giving him only giving him memories of him being with Uchiha Clan. So Naruto lays on his back as Itachi remove his clothes and removes Naruto's clothes. Kissing him up and down his neck tracing his finger down the center of his chest going down to the most sacred spot taking him into his mouth as Naruto moans his face heats up he Itachi knowing it is his duty to produce another Uchiha takes his manhood into his mouth looking around the head taking him pulling into his mouth licking up the shaft naruto home moans and sucks harder and longer till Naruto spills his seeds all over in Itichi mouth . Itachi flips Naruto on his stomach puts three fingers and Naruto's mouth and tell him to suck and he did as he was told his eyes whining and begging and Naruto and Naruto speaks anything for my Master's with his fingers wet he takes one finger and puts it in his ring hole moans in pain who does a scissor action as he places another finger in his ring home and spreads it and he has a third as he yells in pain he grabs Naruto by his hair and Whispers in his ear this is going to hurt as he slams his manhood as hard as he can and to his anus and moves back and forth with the thrusting motion going faster and faster as Naruto moans louder and louder Itachi pulls his hair and tell him he's about to explode as he spills his seed deep within Naruto knowing that it will reproduce a child. When a couple months past as Naruto would wake up in the morning throwing up left and right not able to keep nothing down so I had to take him to the doctor Izuna on the Run a couple of tests and draw some blood and takes it to the lab and it comes back positive knowing Naruto is with child at the time as the months passed Naruto grew bigger and bigger until the fox talk to him and his mindscape letting him know he was carrying two children a boy and a girl but that they were excited giving the news to Madara even though Itachi fathered children 9 months past and Naruto gave birth to a little girl and a little boy naming the little girl Jin Uchiha and name the boy a Jiro Uchiha little girl Weighed 6 pounds 4oz 19 inches long and the boy 6pounds 9 Oz 22 inches long the little boy and the little girl were identical to the Uchiha their looks and all as the children grew they were trains and then time came again with both children by the time Jin was 4 years old she had already mastered the full Uchiha Sharingan and was very powerful her brother on the other hand was quite slow he didn't fully open his until he was ten. breeding time had came again for Naruto this ti father 2 children A boy and a girl Naruto was just in his second trimester of this pregnancy when someone had infiltrated the Mansion knocking them all out driving the girl in the boy and Naruto and left the compound and headed to the beach for the one who saved them was Kakashi Iruka Neji Sai Shikamaru Garra Sakura and Ino and brought him back to the leaf since had had been kidnapped 9 years have passed he has two twins a son and a daughter at 4 and is in the second trimester of this pregnancy when he arrived back at the leaf put underneath the watchful eye of Lady Tsunade . when woke are to walk up he seen his son his daughter and people that he did not think he knew even though they knew him what's going to happen he wondered why have they taken from his home. back at the Uchiha compounds all the Uchiha has had woken up and everyone was Furious. Sasuke and a few others had planned to retrieve Naruto and the children even though at the time Itachi at turn his back on the Uchiha Clan and join the hidden Leaf Village so he can watch his children and keep Naruto safe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry it has took me so long to update but I have been dealing with family matters I will try to be a little more better on updating the story thank you and have a wonderful day and remember to vote and I do read the comments.

Workout 879