Chapter II

~Much like the hands of a clock go nowhere fast, anxious thoughts run us round-and-round without taking us anywhere. (Guy Finley)~

After hours of thinking I have only found one way to watch my next target, Raven Musselhiem, that would be to enroll in her school. Seeing as how I myself am basically a teenager that would work well, I also need to get 'school appropriate' clothing so I think I'm walking into a store call Hot Topic, I suppose that they would have the appropriate clothing here. "How can I help you?"

One of the young ladies that work in this establishment approach me with a kind smile lighting her face, "I am starting High School here tomorrow but I am afraid that I do not have the correct attire, would you mind assisting me in finding the correct apparel?"

Her face lights up, "Of course not." She take hold of my hand and pulls me to back to their clothing and begins asking me questions about my sizes, the colour I would prefer, what bands I'm into, and silly things like that. I didn't know the answer to most of her questions or how they had any relevance to the task at hand, "Um... do you have a budget?"

"I do not, I will pay what is needed as long as the quality is more than sufficient."

She smiles and begins pulling clothing out before handing them to me and sending me to the changing room. After buying quite a bit of clothing she sends me to Spencer's, where her friend works, so that I can get some more clothing. After buying more clothing her friend sent me to Journey's to get shoes, the male that helped me there sent me to a U.S Cellular store to get a cellular device and whatever else was cool. I ended up having the male in the store teach me how to use the contraption and walk me through how to download apps on the cellular device and the laptop I bought he also told me how to get a thing called wifi, I'm not exactly sure what that is but I told him that I would order for it to be put in. He gave me all the information that I needed and I took all of the objects I had bought out to my carriage. I noticed that in all my years of being here that no one rides in carriages any longer so I decided to have my driver take me to the nearest DMV so that I could get my license and then off to a dealership we went. At the dealership I ended up picking a sleek, black, CVO Pro Street Breakout, , Harley Davidson. I had my driver go home ahead of me so that I could drive myself down to the school and enroll.

After all the paperwork was done I was enrolled at Turner Falls High School. "Well it is nice to have you at our school Mr...Bloodsworth?"

The woman looked at my paperwork with a confused look, "Yes, that is my name. Please just call me Grim."

She smiles at me and gives a slight nod, "It is nice to have you with us Grim. Here is your schedule, you start first thing tomorrow." She hands me a small paper and shows me to the door. School starts at 8 o'clock, I will be here then.