A warning

Oh my gods, I hate warnings, they're so annoying. Let's just get this over with. Trust me when I say I hate these just as much as you do, but this is important. Let's start off with a friendly introduction. My name is Mousiki, and honey that is pronounced moo-zee-kee, so sit back, relax, and read my story! Now when you read this, you need to understand, that what happened to me most likely won't happen to you. I'm not telling you not to believe, because believing is just great. I also don't want any of you to give up on any of your dreams, because those dreams are yours. Don't let my life ruin that for you. Of course, with all of that, I also need to clarify that no matter what you think, it may not be true. I don't want my story to get your hopes up, because knowing you readers, there's a good chance that it will. I'd also like to say that if you believe you are mortal/muggle than please enjoy reading this. This will be amusing to you, and you will probably be reading it like "Wow! A three headed dog! How strange!" And it'll be good fun. If you strongly believe that you are a demigod or a wizard/witch and you have proof of it like you've been attending Hogwarts or you go to camp Half-blood then please do not read this. I repeat if you are a demigod or witch/wizard guaranteed then do not read this. Like, don't. Just don't. I don't need people I see everyday to know all of my thoughts and about everything that I do when they aren't around. There are a bunch of things I don't need you people knowing, and it'll be really awkward when we see each other. I mean, I'm already really awkward, but I AM GETTING OFF TOPIC HERE. Point is, if you know a girl named Mousiki then stop reading. Like right now. I highly doubt there's someone else named Mousiki that you may know since it's such an uncommon name. So, goodbye to people who know me, and welcome to those who don't! You probably think I'm a fictional character - I mean I'm totally a fictional character. Right, now that we've cleared up this little warning thing, we can move on. Prepare to be amazed mortals and muggles because this is my messed up life.