Castles are big

"You know what this means?" I asked Madison excitedly, "we're witches!"

"When do we have to be in London?" Madison asked.

"Umm, it says 1 September which I'm guessing is September 1st." I said.

"Okay good. We have time to pack our things before we leave." She said.

"How are we gonna get there?" I asked.

"I'm sure we can just tell Chiron and he'll get us some mortal airplane tickets." She assured me.

"But should we tell Chiron?" I asked.

"Of course we should. He's Chiron." Madison pointed out.

"Good point." I said.

Then I noticed Madison looking somewhere. I turned around and saw Percy and Annabeth talking. Oh my Gods Mousiki how could you!? With all of the time you spent with Madison, you forgot that the Percy and Annabeth went to the same camp as you. Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. UGHHHHH! Now I can say stuff to my kids like "I went to the same summer camp as Percy Jackson and Annabeth Chase but never talked to them except for when I first got to camp and Annabeth introduced herself." I refuse to do that! That would be so lame! They were Percy Jackson and Annabeth Chase! I had to talk to them more than once. But they weren't staying all year anyways so going to Hogwarts wouldn't effect anything. Then I thought back.

"Hey, Madison. I could've swore I saw 5 letters in that owl's claw or whatever an owl's hand is called. Or, Er, feet? But point is, I thought I saw 5 letters." I said.

"Meh, I didn't pay attention." She said. "Probably means nothing."

For now we could just ignore it but later on, I knew that this would cause some problems. It wasn't just guessing. I had this gut feeling that something bad would happen. Suddenly the world went black.

5 half-bloods shall meet and fight
For they don't get along that night
for the one who has the sight
Will end up standing in the light

"Mousiki?" I heard the voice of Madison ask.

I opened my eyes and began to say up which made my head hurt greatly.

"Mousiki, I think you just rhymed in your sleep and I don't think that's healthy." Madison said.

I thought back to the last thing that had happened. I had blacked out and a poem had echoed in my head. Madison said that I had rhymed in my sleep which means that I must've said it out loud but what did any of that mean?

"We need to go talk to Chiron." I announced.

"This soon?" Madison asked. "The first day in September 1st and it's only August 9th or something."

"Well I'm going there to talk to him about something else and you can choose to come or stay." I said before taking off towards the Big House.

I looked back and Madison had decided to stay behind. C'mon Chiron please be here please be here. I opened the doors to the Big House and found Chiron talking to Mr.D about something.

"There's so many this year." I heard Mr.D say before turning and noticing me standing there.

"Hello, I wanted to talk to you about something." I said politely when they were both looking at me.