Where my Footage at?

Just so you know, the picture above doesn't relate at all to what this chapter is about. I just really liked it. It's also just to put a little bit of Percy Jackson into your brain since the past few chapters, including this one and the next are all Harry Potter related.

It's been a week since the Quirrell prank. The twins, Ana, and I all believe that it was a success but we don't know for sure yet. I had been meaning to get my phone back but I was too busy with having fun with Madison, homework and reading with Ana, and minor pranks with the twins and Ana. After the Quirrell prank, the twins had decided that we were "talented enough" for them. Fred kept on bringing up Madison joining, which I found a little weird, but George kept shutting it down and insisting that she needed to prove herself the way we did. I've been wanting to plan a prank with Madison so she could prove herself but other things kept getting in the way. I also suspected that there was something going on between Ana and Draco Malfoy. Oh gods, no, no, I'm just gonna forget that I ever thought about that. For some reason, getting my phone back from Quirrell's office just gave me a bad feeling. You know, that pit in the stomach, something's gonna go wrong feeling. I felt that I should ask someone to go with me, but that would just seem sad. Do I just say "Hey, I really need your help to get my phone, I can't do it on my own." I mean, come on. If someone said that to me, I'd tell them that, that's stupid and that they could easily do it on their own. If the person were my friend then, I might ask for the reason of why they need me, but what if my reasons aren't good enough? I don't know, that bad feeling just keeps coming back. Oh right, you must be thinking, "Mousiki, witches and wizards don't use phones." Or you might also be thinking, "Mousiki! Don't use it! You'll attract all of the monsters! It's not worth it!"
Well, guess what dumbo, I'm not making any phone calls or sending any texts. I just use it for taking photos, recording videos, listening to music, playing games, and other fun stuff. You guys need to chillax. But, after living for 1 long week of not playing minecraft, or that fun game colour switch, I needed my phone back. How to find out when Quirrell wasn't in his office? I had no idea.

That day after classes, I sort of just.. Knocked.

"One moment p-please." I heard Quirrell say from within.

The door swung open and Quirrell poked his head out. When he saw me, he opened the door a little wider.

"Please d-do come in."

I walked into his office and the first place my eyes went was where my phone was.

"So, why have you come to see me t-tonight?" Quirrell asked.

"Well, you see. We have Snape Mondays but students are beginning to get mad because Snape isn't exactly their favourite professor," I lied, "So, we're starting this thing, to either get rid of Snape Day or turn it into an all professors day. I decided to come talk to you first since, well, people actually kind of forced me to cause they thought you were.. Well, never mind that doesn't matter right now."

"So, all you'd like is to say that there will be a day for all p-professors?" He asked.

I slowly nodded.

"Why would you need to talk to m-me about this? I thought st-students organized their own clubs all the time." Quirrell said.

"Okay, fine. I lied. Now let's get to the point." I said, standing up from the chair that I had sat down in, "first of all, cut the stuttering act. I know it's a fake."

Quirrell looked at me seriously, "And what else do you know?"

"I know that under that Turban, is the face of Voldemort, and that you're after the Philosophers Stone so that he can be reborn." I said, slowly inching to where my phone was hidden.