What's your name man?

Mousiki

The next week was just a normal week at camp. I knew that Clarisse was on that quest and I knew that Percy, Annabeth, and Tyson had followed them but it just wasn't the same back here. They get all of the action and we just kind of-wait. We just wait for them to come back. There's no way of knowing how they're doing. You don't even know if they're still alive, or if they're even coming back. Of course, I knew, and I guess it was kind of funny watching everyone else worrying about them, and it was also sweet but it was always hard not to tell them what was actually going on. Deep down I just wanted to reassure them and tell them that I would know, but I couldn't be so suspicious. The Apollo cabin and I were planning something big for Saturday, but it was currently only Wednesday so we had lots of time to prepare. Of course, Wednesday meant training. Training starts at 9:00, so naturally, at 10:00 I was just getting up, hopping around camp with only one shoe on and a muffin hanging out of my mouth. By now, my cabin had figured out that I do not wake up early. I remember when they tried to wake me up last year...good times. Now thinking about that, Austin still hasn't forgiven me for giving him a black eye. Neither has Kayla for kicking her in the crotch. At least they don't try to wake me up anymore. I stood there trying to finish up my muffin, when I realized that I should just set up an alarm on my phone to wake me up!

"Mousiki, get over here!" one of my siblings yelled from the climbing wall.

"Coming!" I said through a mouthful of muffin.

I stuffed my shoe on and ran over beside Lee Fletcher. He was looking at me with disapproval while I quickly finished the last of the muffin.

"You really need to start waking up earlier." he said.

"I know. I'll try harder." I replied.

"Oh you better." he said, smiling before tackling the climbing wall.

I sighed. With enough time here, really anyone could make it up but there's still how long you take to get up. The faster you are, the better I guess. There was fast like Percy, Annabeth, or Clarisse. Slow was our newest camper Eliza Frost, then after her I guess it kind of goes in the order of age, or who was at camp longest, except for a few other special campers. I watched as Michael just made it to the top of the wall and was heading down. He ran up beside me and smirked.

"That's a new record. Try and beat that!" he said, nudging me in the shoulder.

Michael and I had a thing going on at camp. We had many competitions but they were of course, just for fun. I enjoyed hanging out with many of my siblings, but Michael was probably who I enjoyed spending time with the most. Kayla and I were probably closest, but Michael was someone I could let loose with, but also give me something to fight for. Of course, I wasn't as close with them as Madison, Ana, or Eliza for I was really close to them, but I trusted all of my siblings. Michael isn't really a cheerful person, and gets into a lot of fights but he's actually a really good and loyal friend and I haven't gotten into a fight with him yet. Yet.

"What's the record?" I asked, crossing my arms.

He leaned over and whispered it into my ear. I raised an eyebrow.

"How could that 4'6 body of yours allow you to do it that fast?" I asked.

Even though Michael was older than me, he was a short person. He had black hair, brown eyes, and stood just at 4'6 feet. He's like any average demigod and is stuck living with ADHD and Dyslexia. I had ADHD, but I of course, did not have Dyslexia. If I did, I probably wouldn't get such great grades at Hogwarts. None of my friends really talked about what different disorders they had, but I could easily figure out that Kaly from the Ares cabin didn't have Dyslexia for sure. I don't know much about the students at Hogwarts that are older than my year, but I've heard that Kaly is pretty much the Hermione of her year. I highly doubted that she was smarter than Hermione, but she was definitely up there. I turned back to a short Michael.