It has begun

As you would guess, I had gotten another detention with Lockhart. He was still angry about the prank that the twins and I had pulled, and he was really mad about the graffiti on the walls, for he could not find a way to wash it off. Defence against the dark arts was, as always, extremely painful. I hated sitting there and listening to Lockhart go on and on about himself and how great he is, and how he did this, and how he did that. It was even more painful now because he didn't like me.

    Also, now that Fred and George knew about Madison and I and the room of requirement, they were visiting us a lot now that they knew where to find us. They were really fun to have around, even though they liked to stay around longer when Madison wasn't present, but I knew that was because of Fred and his feelings.

    I was just doing some reading out in the courtyard, enjoying myself while I could. Tonight was my other detention with Lockhart, and this time I didn't have anything crazy planned. That meant probably about 3 hours of torture. I was currently reading Eragon. I was about 200 pages into the first book, and so far it was really good. As I was reading, out of the corners of my eyes, I could see 3 figures approaching me.

    "Why, if it isn't Mowsicky." George greeted.

    I looked up from my book, "Not this again."

    "Oh, but it is this again." Said Fred.

    George pushed up the 3rd person, who I recognized to be Lee Jordan.

    "I don't think that you've met our friend Lee." Said George.

    "Oh, but I know exactly who he is." I said, "you're Lee Jordan. My name's Mousiki, it's nice to meet you."

    "It's nice that you know me and all, but how exactly do you know who I am?" Lee asked.

    "Oh, that." I said, trying to think quickly, "you-you commentate all of the Quidditch matches, of course I know you."

"Ah, so you like Quidditch?" Lee asked.

"Mmhmm." I answered awkwardly.

Fred stepped up, "Really? Never knew this about you."

' I looked at them awkwardly, "Maybe I should go..."

"No, no, stay!" George said, "We want to know everything about you!"

"Everything." I said.

"Everything." Both of the twins repeated.

"Yeah, I should definitely leave." I said, standing up.

However, when I stood up, the three of them took this opportunity to grab onto me, so that they controlled where I went.

"What are you guys doing?" I asked, struggling against them.

"We're taking you somewhere special." Lee replied.

"Why would you do that?" I said, giving up and letting them freely control where I went.

"Don't you want to have some fun?" Fred asked. "Don't you love a good surprise?"

"If this was really a surprise, then I'd probably be blindfolded." I said.

"That's what she's here for." George replied.

"Who?"

Suddenly, the face of Ana Jones appeared. Well, and the rest of her body. There stood Ana, right in front of me, with an evil smile.