The daughter of...

"This girl, she was at Hogwarts, and I just feel like I need to talk to her immediately. Like right now. I need to speaks with her!" I said to Madison and Ana as we walked along the beach.

"She literally just arrived, give her some time Mousiki." Madison said.

"You don't understand! I just, I have to!"

"Well, why?" Ana asked.

"I don't know! I just feel like that if I don't talk to her then, I don't know!I won't be able to eat dinner! I won't be able to sleep tonight!" I said looking from the big house and back to the palms of my hands.

"Well, I can never actually sleep. I'm always stuck with like 19 people in one squished old cabin." Madison said, almost regretting that she had.

"Well now 20 since there's a new girl." Ana replied.

"Wow, that makes everything so much better." Madison said sarcastically.

Ana looked at me, and seemed to have some sympathy for me, "Hey, maybe you can ask Chiron if you can show her around camp."

"And what makes you think that he'll choose me over Annabeth?" I asked her, "he thinks of her like a daughter!"

"Well it's worth a shot I guess." Shrugged Madison.

"Mousiki, all you have to do is ask." Ana said, putting a hand on my shoulder.

I nodded and walked towards the big house, feeling a bit nervous. I wasn't sure why. Maybe because I knew that it wouldn't work out. Maybe because I hated asking people for things. Walked up the front wooden steps of the big house. On the other side would be the new girl, Chiron, and Mr.D. I took in a deep breath, and slowly raised my hand up to the door. It was either now or never. Once I'd knocked, I heard a voice from inside.

"Who is it?"

"Chiron, it's me, Mousiki." I replied.

"Ah, Mousiki, please come in." Said Chiron.

When I walked inside of the room, I saw the new girl sitting on the couch, and Chiron in his wheelchair form. I really liked this house. It's the first place every demigod goes when they first arrive at camp. It's where every demigod's dream begins.

"Have you met Eliza yet?" Asked Chiron, with a warm smile.

"Well, no I- I- I" I tried to reply.

Suddenly my vision became very blurry. I tried to focus on Chiron, and my vision became a little clearer, but the second I take another look at Eliza, the blur returned, and this time it came with a horrible headache. I didn't understand what was happening. I tried walking, but I ended up tripping over something and falling over. The next thing I knew, she was standing right above me, asking if I was okay, but I couldn't hear her. I couldn't see her. All I saw was black. Black.
_____________________________________________________________________________

Madison Williams

After Mousiki had gone to the Big House, I talked with Ana for 12 minutes before going to join the Ares cabin at the sword fighting arena. I didn't really like the people of the Ares cabin, but they were skilled sword fighters, so if I practiced with them, then I would get the practice that I needed.

I drew my short sword and approached them slowly. I looked at each and every one of them, deciding which one was most likely to come and attack me out of nowhere.

Suddenly, I felt a body tackle me from behind. I forgot to check behind me! I fell to the ground, then rolled over to see that the one who had attacked me had been Kaly Seno White. At first, I was ready to fight back, to fight hard. But then I realized that she was laughing. A fun laugh. A good laugh. She got off of me and held out her hand to help me up.