Seaweed brains reunite

You don't deserve any of what you got.

You're a cheater...this was never meant to be.

You were never meant to be...you're just a wannabe loser who can't pay attention in class.

What makes you so special?

What makes you different than the rest of us?

Why was it you that got all of the spotlight?

Back off, and join the rest of us.

Just go back to where you belong.

I woke up in the Infirmary. This again. I looked beside me, half expecting Ana to be there, but then remembering that she was out walking around in crutches. I was really surprised to see about a dozen injured campers, unconscious in the other beds. What happened? I checked a little clipboard beside me. I had only been out for about 2 days. How much could possibly happen in 2 days? That's when I realized something. The barriers. The camp's barriers were down, but our little Hamilton performance had distracted everyone from defending the camp, which gave the monsters a chance to break in. I felt perfectly fine now, so I decided to get up and check out why some of the people were hear. It was shocking to find that 4 of the campers were here from the attack of a Draco Aionius. I checked the others. All different monster attacks. I then though of Ana, running around with crutches and only one good leg. I spun around, searching the room for her. I was relieved to find that she wasn't in here. She's safe. None of my friends were in here, which was a good sign. They're all safe. I should've known that it was a bad idea to create a little party with a musical performance in times like this. It was such a bad idea...and somehow I had not realized.

Enough thinking. I need to go check the damages and see what I can do to help. I exit the infirmary and step out into the summer air. Today is a cooler summer day. Not as warm and bright as the rest, but just as humid. I was amazed to find that most of the trees were now turning brown. Before they were a sort of sick green, but now they were almost a dead brown. Percy and the others had to come back soon. It was painful to watch my cabin stressing and working overtimes, looking after injured campers who were being healed in the Big House. However, what shocked me most was that the Arts and Crafts cabin had been burned down. I simply just stared at the remains in shock. I felt a someone place a hand on my shoulder.

"A shame that this place had to go." Eliza said.

"Yeah." I said, still looking at it.

"You alright?" Eliza asked me.

"I'm fine. I just passed out. My voice was probably sore from singing and not enough water." I said referring to when I passed out on...on...on her birthday.

She shook her head, "Not about that. About all of this."

"It's fine, it can be easily rebuilt. We may not have any proof of any old memories in there that may have burned away with it, but they'll always be in our hearts." I said.

"But the camp," she gestured all around, "it's dying."

"I know." I said sadly, "but Percy and Annabeth are out there and I have faith in them."

"But how can you be so sure that they'll succeed? I mean, I know that they can do it, but how do you know that they will?" Eliza said worriedly.

"I just have a feeling." I smirked.

She gave me a weird look, but I just continued to talk.

"I'm also really sorry about your birthday. I just wanted to make it special. I wanted to let you know that you deserve special. Only, it lead to the camp being attacked by monsters." I shrugged, "I tried."