Chapter Six - Troublebound

"André Rachel, do you wish to go to the principal's office?" Mr. Smith gave me a dirty look and I just shrugged,"Hey, anywhere is better than here."

I was late. That's all. While Billie and Tré went to their lockers, Mike and I stood in the hallway talking. We didn't care if we were late or not. I got to class and sat down Then I asked Brittney Simon about last nights homework, that's when he blew a fuse.

"Is that so?" He raised an eyebrow and the room went completely silent.

"Uh, Yeah." I confirmed.

"Then get out of my classroom. You've been nothing but trouble." He spit out. I gave out a silent "Thank you" and got my stuff.

"You also have lunch detention with me later." Mr. Smith added and I cursed quietly as I walked out.

I don't care about being kicked out, but going back is the problem. If he really wanted to get rid of me, he wouldn't give me a lunch detention back to his class.

I walked to Mrs. Noble's class. Hey, if I'm going to be punished, at least I can be with people I actually enjoy being around. When I got to her class, nobody was in there.

"Miss Rachel." I turned and saw the principal, Mr, Travis, standing there,"Mr. Smith told me to come get you. I see you tried to take another path." Fuck, I let go of the door knob and walked over to him slowly.

"yeah..."

"Fallow me." He started walking and I fallowed him into the office I've come to know so well.

"Take a seat André." There was no point in making a snappy remark so I sat in the chair as he sat in his desk in front of me. He folded his hands,"Why do you act like this?"

"Like what? Good grades and all honor's courses?" Mr. Travis shook his Head,"No. Why do you get into so much trouble? You're a smart girl and-"

"You can do so much more if you just stopped with your behavior." I finished for him and he nodded,"So you do pay attention... André, I'm giving you on chance. One, and if I get a call from any of your teachers about your behavior, you're done. No art. No spray paint. We throw away whatever you're working on right now and you don't get into the art fair. You will be suspended or in worse cases, expelled. And I know your mother would give you a piece of her mind as well." I looked at him blankly. They've never threatened me like this before.

"You can't just take my art away from me!"

"I can, and I will."

I rubbed my forehead in frustration.

"Alright.. I'll try to get my shi- I mean, my stuff together." He nodded,

"I'll believe it when I see it. Now go into the detention room. You will stay there until next period." I nodded, felling defeated and I made my Way to detention.

Damnit...

-Mike's P.O.V-

First period was over and we ran out into the hallways. André didn't come to our class but hey, we can see each other at lunch.

"Hey Mikey!" Allison caught up to me and I looked away.

"Bitch, go stalk someone else!" Billie snapped at her annoyed.

"yeah! You're annoying as fuck fish lips!" Tré crossed his arms.

"Shut the hell up! I wasn't talking to you!" Allison stuck her tongue out at them and I glared at her,"Could you please not wear that shirt?" She tugged at the bottom of it and giggled,"You could help me take it off at lunch." I was about to puke.

"Hell no! Just leave me alone!"

"Exactly! No one wants you here! and tell me to shut up the hell up on more time McFisher!" Billie threatened. Allison ignored him.

"So are you going to teach me bass?" I was about to respond with another no when I saw André walk out of the detention room.

"Hey!" I yelled and ran over to her. She stopped and turned around with a smile on her face,"hey Mike."

"Hi! Why where you in detention?" I asked curiously and she signed,"Smith again and I'm sorry, I can't have lunch with you guys today. I have to go in for detention..." I tried not to act sad but I couldn't help it,"It's fine. There's plenty of other days." I half smiled as Billie and Tré joined us.

"I gotta go to class... Bye guys." She waved with a sad smile and stated walking down the hallway again.

"What's with her?" Billie asked me and I looked at him,"She got lunch detention." Tré put a hand on my shoulder.

"Hey! It's fine dude! You can ask her later or tomorrow!" He encouraged. I can't deny the fact that he's right, but the only times I get to see her are in the hallways (and that's if I'm quick enough to get out of class!) and at lunch.

"Don't worry about it Mike. You'll get your chance." Billie smiled and the bell rang for 2nd period. We all went to our separate ways and made it to class.

"Mikey... You ignored me and went to icky André!" Allison pouted her lips as she stopped me in the hall again.

"She's not 'icky'! and I'd rather hang with her than you!" I tried to walk past her but once again, she tried to block my path.

"André had no life! She never leaves her house and she's probably gay! I mean look at how she dresses!"

"Okay, first of all, she's not gay. Stop making assumptions because of her appearance. She's amazing, bright, beautiful and talented. She may not be the most social person ever, but it's probably because  of people like you who never gave her a chance. Fuck off Allison, and leave André out of this." I gave her a cold stare and this time when I tried to walk past her, she let me pass.