Chapter 1

Thank you so much An_American_dream for making my cover photo!!

•Oct 1•

Tasha P.O.V.

"I see y'all over there." Kesha said.

"Shut up." I said laughing.

"Mommy that's a bad word." Mini said.

"I apologize Mini. Would you ever forgive me?" I asked her.

"Yes mommy." She said running over to me. She started rubbing on my stomach. "When is my little sister coming?"

"Four more months Mini." I said.

"I can't wait." Mini said.

"Me either." Lisa said. Emmanuel pushed down the vase that was next to the tv and Mini screamed covering her ears.

"Stop screaming girl." I told Mini. "Emmanuel. Why you did that?"

"I felt like it." He said. I bit my lip.

"Come with me." I said standing up. "Can one of y'all clean that up please?"

"I don't want no whooping." Emmanuel said.

"I'm not gone whoop you. Come on." I said with my hand out. He took his time and got up. He slowly walked over to me and grabbed my hand. I left out of the living room and went upstairs in Edward and i's room.

"You gone whoop me?" Emmanuel asked me. I closed the door.

"No. Sit down." I told him. He sat on the bed and I sat next to him. "We just finna talk. Ok, why do you act the way you do?"

"Like what?" He said me sounding confused.

"Don't play crazy Emmanuel. Why you act the way you do?" I asked him.

"You talking about bad, disobedient, hardheaded, troublesome, defiant, and upsetting?" He asked.

"Yea. But don't say that about yourself." I said.

"I act disobedient, hardheaded, bad--"

"Emmanuel!"

"Ok ma. I act like that because since you had more kids, you forgot about me. You don't play with me like you used to. I know you have work and everything. But you could show me more attention. I don't care about daddy because he don't care about nobody but hisself. He act like he care about us, but he don't. Lisa right. Y'all would be a better couple. I was in the car with Lisa when she was on the phone with you." Emmanuel said.

"But that's a sin. Two people of the same sex can't have children together." I said.

"I know ma. But I want to see you happy. Not fake happy, really happy. You act like we don't know what's going on. We all know daddy still cheating on you and y'all fight sometimes. You need to make a decision. I love you ma." He said.

"I love you too son. Give me a hug." I said with my arms open. He gave me a hug and I kissed him on the head. "I'm sorry about making you feel that way. I promise I'll show y'all more attention."

"Ok ma. And I promise to act better. And I'll give you $5 to buy another vase." He said. I started laughing.

"Boy keep yo money." I said.

"Let's go back downstairs. I'm hungry." He said as we got up and left out of the door.

"Me too. I don't want that food though. I want some pizza." I said as we walked down the steps.