Chapter 9

~One Month Later~

•Nov 9•

Tasha P.O.V.

Edward was supposed to be leaving yesterday but he left today instead. This is the day that I get up out of here. I found the perfect house with the help of Dasha. It's a 8 bedroom and 9 bathroom house with a whole bunch of other extra stuff. It's already furnished and everything. But later on Ima redecorate it the way I like it. The only bad thing about the house is that it's all the way across town. And that means the kids have to switch schools. But I'm not finna switch them now. They'll just go to a new school next school term. Dasha gone be staying with us since her and her boyfriend had a big disagreement and she just let him keep the house. I took off of work today so that I could do this while the kids were still at school. Well the only thing I have to do is get all of my clothes and accessories and some of the kids clothes and toys. Dasha, Lisa, Mini, and Jay gone help me do that. I would've dropped Mini off at Jay momma house but she wanted to help. Jay wanted to help because he didn't want us picking up heavy stuff. He knew that I was moving out and I'm happy that he didn't tell Edward because that would've ruined everything. Jay recommend a moving crew but I didn't want nobody I didn't know helping even though Jay and Edward knew them. We gone pack up everything and import it in my two cars and my truck with the tailgate on it. Jay gone drive my truck, I'm going to drive my charger, and Lisa gone drive my mustang. Edward was trying to buy me some real expensive cars that I don't even know the name of but I didn't want them. He ended up buying them for hisself. We gone put the light stuff in the cars and the heavy stuff was gone go on the truck. Well, I was just sitting in the car on my phone and eating while they did everything else. Driving is enough for me.
-
We done with everything, we'll they're done with everything and I want some food. They won't let me leave though. And I do not want that food in that refrigerator. My baby daddy texted me and told me they made it safely and I texted back "👌🏾." I thank he mad because he didn't text me back. But I gives no fu-- cares. I still love him though. He so fine with his ugly ass. He fine on the outside but he ugly as hell on the inside. He helped me make some pretty babies though.

"T you do know you talking to yoself out loud don't you?" Dasha asked me laughing. I started laughing too.

"My bad Desiree." I said.

"Over there thanking about ha baby daddy." Jay said laughing.

"I would tell y'all what y'all can do but Mini in here and I can't spell it out no more." I said.

"Don't get mad cause you in your feelings." Jay said. I sticked my middle finger up at him while Mini wasn't looking. My phone ringed in my lap and when I picked it up I seen that it was Edward. I sighed before I got up and walked in the kitchen and answered.

*Phone Convo*

"Yes Edward."

"You promised."

"I promised what?"

"You promised."

"What is you talking about?"

"You promised that you was gone be home when I got back." I laughed.

"How you found out?"

"Then you got Jay helping you too?"

"How did you find out?"

"Don't worry about all that."

"Whatever Edward. Bye."

"You better--"

*End of Convo*

I went in the living room and sat back down.