Chapter 2

•Oct 2•

Tasha P.O.V.

"Mo can we talk?" Edward asked me waking me up. I look around and seen that the children were still sleep. Lisa was still sleep too.

"Yea. Let me brush my teeth and stuff first." I said.

"Aight. I'll be in the kitchen." He said then left out. I got up and went in our room. I went in the bathroom and peed then I washed my face and brushed my teeth. I checked my phone to see what time it is. It's 3:55. I put my phone on charge and went downstairs. When I went in the kitchen, Edward was sitting at the island drinking some water. He strong too. I went and sat on the counter.

"Where you went?" I asked him.

"Why?" He asked me.

"Because you strong." I said.

"Oh. My bad. I was at the trap." He said.

"Mhm. What you want to talk about?" I asked him.

"Us." He said.

"There is no us." I said.

"The fuck you talking bout? There is no us?" He asked.

"What I just said. There is no us. I'm tired of yo stuff. I been saying that. But I mean it this time. Im not going to deal with this anymore." I said.

"Why? Is it because of yo new bitch?" He asked.

"She is not a bitch and we're not together." I said. Damn. Edward looking to fine right now. He high too! Only if we were still together at this very moment. I would be all over him. I haven't had none in a while. But I'm ok with that.

"I'm sorry for calling her a bitch. But can I get another chance?" He asked.

"No Edward. I gave you 100 chances already. How many more do I have to give you so you can prove to me that you will never change?" I asked him.

"I have changed." He said.

"Stop lying to yourself hontey." I said laughing.

"I'm serious." He said.

"I am too." I said.

"You really leaving me?" He asked me.

"Yes I am. And I'm not coming back. I put that on God. And I don't put things on God. Or nobody else. But I'll start packing my stuff when I get off of work. We can co-parent. But I don't want you smoking around my kids or bring different females around my kids." I said.

"What you mean yo kids? They mines too." He said.

"Edward I didn't mean it like that." I said. We sat in silence. I stared at Edward as he looked at the floor. His eyes started watering and a tear ran down his face. Followed by another one and another one. "Edward why you crying?" He looked up at me.

"Because I'm actually loosing the person that means the most to me. I know I cheat and you say you gone leave. But when we break up, we get right back together. I can look at you and see that you really mean it this time. I'm sorry Mo. What can I do to get you back?" He asked me.

"Nothing." I simply said.

"So we're just gonna leave everything that we had in the past?" He asked.

"Yes. You act like I'm just a piece of crap to you anyways. Nobody ever hurt me like you did. I think my life would probably be a whole lot better if I never met you. The only good thing that came out of our relationship is our children. I been feeling like this for a while but I don't express my feelings." I said. I want to break down and cry but I'm not going to.