Chapter 10

•Dec 13•

Tasha P.O.V.

I woke up from my alarm and turned it off. I do not want to get up but I gotta get myself and my babies ready for church. Im happy that I don't got to get up and get ready for work no more. I've never been this lazy in none of my pregnancies. I'm happy that I don't have mood changes and be mad all the time like some other females. My stomach has gotten very big. I can't wait for her to come. She just lay on my left side. I have to walk holding my stomach up. She be having me walking sideways and stuff. She'll move every now and then.

Edward been coming around more. He's also been really caring and concerned. Whenever he can, he be over here. Sometimes he even spend the night. He said he just doing it because I'm getting close to my due date. But whatever. We worked it out that the kids just gone stay with me full time and he can come and see them or get them anytime he wants as long as he calls me first. But he be here all the time now. I think he spent the night last night but I'm not sure.

I checked Mini and made sure that she was breathing right. She now sleeps with me every night because she's not used to the house yet and she don't want to sleep in her room by herself. I took my phone off of charge and checked all of my stuff. I had a lot of messages. I texted everybody I know back and started scrolling on Instagram. I'll text them other people back later. After about 30 minutes of lurking on Edward's page, I dragged myself out of bed and when in the bathroom. I did what I would usually do then I got in the shower. I stayed longer than I expected because the water just felt so good. I dried myself off and left out of the bathroom. When I went back in my room, Edward was sitting on my bed with Mini in his lap reading a book to her. It was so cute. I got my phone and took a picture of them.

"Mommy take a picture with us." Mini said. I laughed.

"I don't have any clothes on." I said.

"You can still take a picture." Edward said smiling.

"Well I don't feel like taking pictures." I said.

"Aight." Edward said.

"But good morning to y'all too." I said.

"Good morning mommy!" Mini ran and hugged my leg. I held my towel so it wouldn't fall.

"Good morning mommy!" Edward ran and hugged me too. I laughed.

"You can get off of me now." I said.

"What if I don't want to get off?" Edward said.

"Edward move." I pushed him off of me and picked Mini up.

"Why you do me like that? You hurt my feelings." Edward said with his lip poked out.

"Oh well." Mini said laughing which made me laugh.

"Forget y'all. Y'all to close. That's why me and my baby gone be closer than y'all." Edward said rubbing my stomach.

"Boy bye. Go wake my other babies up so they can get ready." I said.

"I'll make breakfast too." Edward said leaving out of the room. Then I remembered that we all were going to wear mint blue today.

"Go tell your daddy to tell your-- Nvm." I cut myself off. I left out of my closet and put Mini down. "Go watch Micky Mouse in your room until I come get you dressed."

"Yes ma'am." She ran out of my room and I guess that she went to her room. I went to my dresser and put on my underwear and bra and some socks to walk around in for now. I put on some deodorant and left out of my room. I went to all of the boys room and picked out their clothes while they were still waking up. I went to Mini's room and gave her a bath and got her dressed. Then I went downstairs and went in the kitchen.