Chapter 15

•Ten Years Later•

Mini P.O.V.

My momma and daddy is so nasty all our ass still in the house and they upstairs fucking

My momma and daddy is so nasty all our ass still in the house and they upstairs fucking. Everybody else probably sleep but I'm not. I don't want to hear that. I went upstairs and went in their room. They hurried up and covered themselves.

"Um, y'all know I wake up early and y'all still decided to have sex while other people are here." I said with my arms crossed.

"Mini if you don't get your ass out ima beat yo ass." My momma said.

"I'm just saying though." I said.

"I'm just saying too. Get the hell out." She said.

"I want another brother or sister but not right now." I said then I closed their door. I'm happy that they got back together when I was like 10 but since then, all they do is fuck and I'm now 15. They like some damn rabbits. I went to by big brudder Eli room and got in the bed with him. He the only boy still living with us. Emmanuel and Eric moved out with their whore of a girlfriends. Time I laid down he farted. "God damn you dirty bitch." I hit him. He started laughing. "That ain't funny."

"I been holding that for a while because I knew you was gone come in here." He said.

"Bye. Im finna go to my sister room. It's a shame I live with so many nasty people."

"You nasty too lil girl."

"Sike." I went to Shy room. She was still sleep. I got in the bed and went back to sleep.
-
"Pops can we go to the mall before we go home?" I asked him.

"Your momma probably want to come too." He said. He had just picked all tree of us up from school.

"She'll be aight." I said.

"Ok. Ima tell her when we get back home." He said.

"That's fine." I said. I got a call from my boyfriend. I started smiling hard ass hell.

•Phone Convo•

"Hey sugga lump."

"You know you left your homework in my book bag?"

"Oh shoot I forgot."

"It'll be alright. I'll do it for you."

"No boy ima do my own homework."

"You act like I'm dumb."

"I know you not dumb. I just want to do it myself. Take a picture of it and send it to me."

"Ok I will when I get done taking my shit."

"Ok."

"Bye."

"Bye."

•End of Convo•

"Who was that?" My daddy asked me.