Chapter 7

•Oct 7•

Tasha P.O.V.

When I woke up, I turned my alarm off and sat up in the bed. I do not feel like getting up. But I pushed myself and got up. I went in the bathroom and did everything I would do. While I was taking my shower? Edward knocked on the door.

"Aye Mo? Can I piss?" He asked me. All these three bathrooms and he want to use this one.

"Yes Edward." I said. Why is the shower door see through? He came in the bathroom smiling at me. "Stop looking at me. Pee like you said you have to and get out."

"Why you rushing me?" He asked me.

"If you would've went to another bathroom..." I said.

"What you trying to say?" He asked me. This nigga leaned on the wall and watched me. Why he still ain't pissed yet? I tried to hurry up and wash off. "You ain't answer my question yet."

"You so annoying." I said. I turned the water off and got out. I wrapped a towel around me and walked out of the bathroom. Edward followed me. "Why you following me? I thought you had to use the restroom." He didn't answer. I went to my dresser and put on my underwear and a bra. I be feeling uncomfortable changing in front of this man cause he be staring so hard. I went in the closet to look for something to wear.

"Why we can't fuck no more?" Edward asked me standing at the door of the closet. I looked at him and rolled my eyes.

"Edward I don't feel like talking." I said.

"Why not?" He asked me.

"I just don't." I said.

"Can you just answer my question?" He asked me.

"What question?" I asked him.

"Why we can't fuck no more? You heard me the first time." He said.

"That was rude the way you asked me that. But I don't want to have sex with you because I'm not interested anymore." I said.

"What you mean?" He asked me.

"What I said?" I asked him.

"Yo smart mouth ass. Why you not interested in me no more?" He asked me.

"I'm just not." I said.

"Stop lying." He said.

"How am I lying?" I asked him. I had decided on a cute floral blue dress by then.

"Because I see how you be looking at a nigga." He said.

"How I be looking at you?" I asked him.

"Like you looking at me now." He said.

"How I'm looking at you?" I asked him.

"Like you want me." He said biting his lip.

"Boy bye. I do not want you." I said putting my dress on.

"So you not wet for me right now?" He asked me.

"No I am not." I said. But when I think about it...

"Why you lying?" He asked me.

"Don't you supposed to be going to the bathroom?" I asked him.

"Don't try to change the subject." He said. I walked past him and started going downstairs. "Where you going?"

"Stop following me." I told him.

"I can follow you." He said. I went in the kitchen and looked for me some to eat. "Aye Mo I can ask you a question?"

"What do you want Edward?" I asked him.

"You gotta turn around." He said. I turned around and looked at him. He got closer to me. A lil too close. "You love me?"

"Edward gone somewhere with the fuckery." I said laughing.

"So you don't love me no more?" He asked me.

"I din say that. I love everyone." I said.

"I'm being serious." He said.

"So am I." I said. He tried to kiss me and I dodged it.

"Why I can't kiss you?" He asked me.

"Because I don't know where yo mouth been." I said.

"It ain't been nowhere but on you." He said.

"I don't know that." I said.
-
"You look pretty today Mrs. G." One of my homeroom students, Fred, said.

"Thanks Fred." I said.

"My wife look pretty everyday." Monica said.

"She don't be pretty, she be fine." Maury said.

"Shut up Maury and go tell that hoe
that ain't her baby daddy so she can run around like a fool." Samuel said. I laughed. These chiren a mess.

"You need to come on my show to get a DNA test to see if Sam yo baby cause me and Tawanda was fucking around the time she got pregnant." Maury said. Samuel got up and ran and punched Maury in the face and they started fighting. I'm not the type to break up a fight so I did what I was supposed to do.

"Stop. Don't fight. Keep your hands to yourself." I said. That didn't work so oh well. The other students broke up the fight. I ain't gone write them up. "Y'all done now?"

"Man, he should of never touched me. It ain't my fault his baby momma a hoe." "Maury said.

"Nigga I'll beat--"

"Ok y'all stop. Maury, apologize to Samuel." I said.

"Why I gotta apologize because his baby momma a hoe?" Maury asked me.

"Maury." I simply said.

"Man damn. Aight nigga. I apologize for calling yo baby momma the hoe she is." Maury said.

"Maury." I said again.

"What? I apologized." He said.

"Apologize correctly." I told him. He sighed.

"I apologize for calling yo baby momma a hoe." Maury said.

"Ok that's better. Now y'all get up and hug." I said.

"Man, ain't nobody finna touch his ass." Samuel said.

"Don't nobody want to touch yo ass either." Maury said.

"Do y'all want me to write y'all up or y'all gone hug?" I asked him.

"You can write me up cause I ain't finna hug his gay ass." Samuel said.

"I'm finna hug him cause I'm not finna get wrote up." Maury said.

"No the fuck you ain't." Samuel said. Maury got up and ran towards Samuel. Samuel jumped up and started running away from him. They was just running around my class like some fools. They was running and the class was laughing.

"Y'all better sit y'all asses down and stop running around my damn class." I said. One of the students put something on the floor and made Samuel fall and Maury jumped on top of him. I laughed.

"Nigga get yo gay ass off of me." Samuel said.

"Maury get off of his so he can get up." I said. Maury got up and Samuel did too.

"Y'all back friends now?" I asked them.

"Ye--"

"Hell naw!" Samuel said cutting Maury off. I laughed again.

"Man stop fronting." Maury said.

"Y'all take y'all seats and get y'all stuff out for my class cause the intercom finna come on." I said.