Chapter 12

•Dec 15•

Tasha P.O.V.

My nurse told me yesterday that I could go home today. She said I could've went home yesterday but they forgot to tell me. And when they did tell me it was late that night. So I just decided to stay and leave at 7 this morning. Hopefully Edward hurry up and get here because it's 7 now. I had Shy baby bag and car seat custom made. They so cute.

"Ma when can we leave?" Mini asked me.

"When your daddy get here." I told her. I got my phone and called him.

*Phone Convo*

"You ready?"

"Yea. Where you at?"

"I'm at home. I'm leaving now though."

"What you was doing?"

"I was waiting on you to call me so that I could leave."

"Ok Edward."

"Ok Mo."

"I told you to stop calling me that."

"Bye Edward."

"Bye Mo."

"You do have her car seat right?"

"You do have-- Yes I do have her sat seat Mo."

"Ok."

*End of Convo*

He so annoying and retarded. Talking bout he was waiting on me to call him. I got up and made sure that I had everything.

"He coming?" Mini asked me.

"Yea he said that he was on the way." I said.

"Can I hold Shy until daddy comes?" She asked me.

"Yea come on." I sat in the middle of the bed and I sat Mini in my lap then I gave her Shy. "Put your hand behind her head." My phone started ringing from Edward calling me.

*Phone Convo*

"Yes Edward."

"You want me to bring the car seat up there or leave it in the car?"

"Bring it up here Edward."

"Aight."

*End of Convo*

"She so pretty." Mini said.

"Just like her momma." I said.

"You not pretty." Mini said looking at me with a stank face. I tilted my head to the side. "I'm just playing mommy." She said rubbing my face laughing.

"Very funny." I said.
-
I'm now at home. I don't even know why I didn't call Dasha to pick me up so I didn't have to ask Edward. But Edward would've got mad if I didn't call him. I went in the living room and sat on the sofa across from Dasha.

"Bring me my niece."

"You better come get her because I just sat down." I said. Propping my feet up. She got up and came and got her. She started talking to her in baby talk and I zoned her out and started watching me a LMN movie.

"Lisa know you out?" Dasha asked me.

"I don't think so. I haven't talked to her yet today. I'm finna call her." I said. I got my phone off of the coffee table and called Lisa.