Cole x reader

(Your P.O.V.)

'You are worthless'

Those words played in my head over and over again. You were the ninja of darkness. The ninja's sensei had you stay with them in the bounty, because he knew you weren't evil. But that didn't stop the ninja from punishing you for being the freak you are. You had emotions, but didn't show them, so whenever they were angry for any reason, they'd take it out on you. The insults and names they called you sunk into you overtime. And worst of all, your one and only love wouldn't even acknowledge you. That person was the black ninja. Now, you had a knife in your hand, ready for it to go into your chest. You raised it high, making sure it would kill you before anyone could do anything. You swung hard, but never felt the impact. Instead you felt two strong hands grab yours and take the knife away. You looked up and saw...

(Cole's P.O.V)

I was walking down the hall, feeling guilty for everything me and the guys did to y/n. I just realised from her reaction to the movie we just watched that she has emotions. I think she has always had them too, which makes me feel like Lloyd after pranking everyone for taking one or two pieces of candy. I was going to apologize when I saw y/n, who was about to put a knife though her chest. I quickly ran up to her and took the knife from her hands. She gave me a shocked and angry look, but that didn't stop the tears from rolling down my cheeks. I quickly embraced her.

(Your P.O.V.)

Why was he crying? It's not like he cares, right? He released me from the hug we were in and grabbed my hands.

"Why? Why were you going to kill yourself?" He asked me, tears still rolling down his face.

"You guys don't care about me. You hurt me."

"Why didn't you tell us you had emotions? We would've stopped."

"I was too afraid,"

I looked away. I just couldn't take it. But suddenly, he forced me to face him...and kissed me. I was a bit surprised at first, but I quickly melted into it. All the darkness from my mind and my heart instantly vanished. All I cared about was the fact that the person I love was kissing me. We pulled apart and rested our foreheads together.

"Let's just say you won't be alone anymore."

And for the first time in months, I smiled.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That was my first fanfic ever! Sorry if it was long. And by the way, if you can't already tell, expect more of Cole in the future.