reader x (brother) Jay

(Using Coles for outfit, he's human)

You and your twin brother Jay were walking down to your high school. Jay had taken a break from being a ninja, mostly because they all kept teasing him for not being able to sing well. That and they accused him of trying to destroy the world. Lies, because he can sing. Anyway, you were walking down the halls with your three best friends, the triplets (bajancanadian, Lachlan, and skydoesminecraft skins. Look it up.), when some students caught your eye. It looked like the ninja, but without their ninja weapons and clothes. Being the curious juniors you were, The five of you decided to investigate. You five stalked your way over to them, listening in on their conversation.

Kai: why are we here again?
Nya: we need to find 2 people from the prophecy! Based on sensei wu's visions, they go to school here.
Cole: what are their defining features?
Zane: twins. they apparently are wearing a necklace, one blue, one (f/c), with a gem being held by a dragon. One is male and has brown orangish hair and blue eyes, and the other is female and has (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes.
Lloyd: the male sounds a lot like jay.
Cole: probably isn't though. Why would he be at school?

Oh, the irony. The five of you already knew you two were the two in the prophecy, but didn't really care about it. The bell rang and you went to advanced calculus class with the boys. The teacher walked in with Nya and Zane.

Teacher: Ok class! For the rest of the week, these two will be joining our class! Now, you two go sit next to (y/n). Please raise your hand.

Raising your hand, the five of you panicked. You didn't want them to find out jay went here. Zaptrap tilted the fedora he was wearing over his eyes, and the two of you tucked in your necklaces. You introduced yourself to Nya and Zane, trying to keep their attention off jay. Today the teacher was grading tests, so you were allowed to talk. They invited you to meet the rest of their friends during lunch. After finishing half your classes, some of which contained the "new kids", you talked with Nya and Zane while heading to the cafeteria. Here, you were introduced to Cole, Lloyd, and kai. They acted like how jay thought they would. Nya, Lloyd, and Zane were sweet, and Cole and kai got obnoxious.

(Time skip to Friday)

You and the triplets had become good friends with the ninja. You still hid your necklace, and jay kept his distance. But, you had just come to a realization. Every Friday, you and jay, sometimes accompanied by the triplets, preformed for the cafeteria, meaning they would find out about jay. During a free period, before lunch, you asked the ninja about jay.
(They know you figured out it was them, but don't know about the preformance)

Kai: well, he's our teammate. Or he was.
Zane: he was like a brother. I miss him.
Cole: he was one of the only people who understood me.
Nya: I loved him. I still do. I feel bad for accusing him of something that bad.
Lloyd: he was part of our family. We cared for him. And he cared for us. We would do anything to get him back. But, we have no idea where he went to.

Secretly, you had called jay and he heard what they were saying.

(Y/n) : well, I gotta go. Byeeeeee
Cole: wait-

Too late. You took off into the halls, sprinting. You met up with jay, and you agreed you were still going to sing. With your necklaces out. And without a hood or hat.

(Time skip to lunch 🍔🍦🍕)

You and jay hid behind the curtains of the stage. You decided to sing stitches. Jay was going to play gituar.  The curtains opened and the ninja stared at you two wide eyed. The cafeteria was fanfirl screaming. Jay yelled into the microphone hang from his ear.

Jay: who's ready for some music?!

I thought that I've been hurt before
But no one's ever left me quite this sore
Your words cut deeper than a knife
Now I need someone to breathe me back to life
Got a feeling that I'm going under
But I know that I'll make it out alive
If I quit calling you my lover
Move on
You watch me bleed until I can't breathe
I'm shaking falling onto my knees
And now that I'm without your kisses
I'll be needing stitches
I'm tripping over myself
I'm aching begging you to come help
And now that I'm without your kisses
I'll be needing stitches
Just like a moth drawn to a flame
Oh you lured me in I couldn't sense the pain
Your bitter heart cold to the touch
Now I'm gonna reap what I sew
I'm left seeing red on my own
Got a feeling that I'm going under
But I know that I'll make it out alive
If I quit calling you my lover
Move on
You watch me bleed until I can't breathe
I'm shaking falling onto my knees
And now that I'm without your kisses
I'll be needing stitches
I'm tripping over myself
I'm aching begging you to come help
And now that I'm without your kisses
I'll be needing stitches
Needle and the thread
Gotta get you out of my head
Needle and the thread
Gonna wind up dead
Needle and the thread
Gotta get you out of my head
Needle and the thread
Gonna wind up dead

Around this time, you necklaces began to glow.

Needle and the thread
Gotta get you out of my head
Needle and the thread
Gonna wind up dead
Needle and the thread
Gotta get you out of my head get you out of my head
You watch me bleed until I can't breathe
I'm shaking falling onto my knees
And now that I'm without your kisses
I'll be needing stitches
I'm tripping over myself
I'm aching begging you to come help
And now that I'm without your kisses
I'll be needing stitches
And now that I'm without your kisses
I'll be needing stitches
And now that I'm without your kisses
I'll be needing stitches

The two of you took a bow and walked off the stage. The ninja ra up to you guys.

Kai: when did jay learn to sing?! And why are you here?!
Cole: why didn't you tell us you were here?!
Zane: it is very pleasing to see you again, brother.
Nya: (silently crying)
Lloyd: guys, quiet. Could you explain what just happened, (y/n)?

The two of you spent lunch explaining the story to them. They were speechless.

Cole: so let me get this straight. You two are twins, knew you were the two in the prophecy, and didn't say anything?

You two silently nodded. Next thing you know, jay is in a dogpile.

(Time skip to after school)

Sensei Wu is waiting outside of school for you and the ninja, including jay.

Wu: hello again jay, and nice to meet you (y/n) are you ready to become one of the ninja?

You and jay looked at each other and nodded. This was going to be fun.