Lloyd x reader

"This is gonna be awesome!"

You and Lloyd had just set up the ultimate prank for the ninja, minus nya and sensei. You guys didn't want to die by their wrath. While Lloyd set up the prank, you placed cameras around the house and linked them to your laptop. The two of you ran to your hiding spot, which was inside the dragon head. You didn't say it, but the main reason you did this was to be able to get near Lloyd. You've had a crush on him for ages, and the only people who knew were sensei and nya. But for now, you ignored it and watched it all go down.

The first part was in the living room. The two of you watched as they tripped the tripwire and were shocked as multiple buckets of ice water landed on them. They looked absoulutly pissed! They all went to their rooms to change, and when they got there, a explosion of cursing went off. You being the ninja of magic, you had set a temporary spell that made everything in their rooms invisible. They kept tripping over everything. It was halarious! They all stormed off to find you two. You then closed your laptop. 

"That was amazing!" You said between laughs.

"They are gonna kill us!" Lloyd weakly answered, having no air left from laughing.

You both took a second to breathe.

"Hey, Y/n, do you want to know the reason I wanted to do this with you?" He asked, scooting closer.

"Uh, sure?" You answered, a bit nervous.

"It was so I could spend time with you. Y/n, I love you with all my heart." He said, your lips inches away. You were sure you were reder than a tomato.

Then he did it. He kissed you. And you immediately kissed back. Fireworks exploded around you. Nothing could ruin that moment. And nothing did. You broke apart to breathe.

"I'm gonna guess that you like me back." He asked, kinda.

You slowly nodded and pulled him in for another kiss.

One hour later (jay's P.O.V)

We've been looking for Y/n and Lloyd for more than an hour now. We were all on the deck, about to give up, when we heard quiet breathing from the dragon head.

"I think they're over there!" Exclaimed kai.

"Oh, I thought it was Prince donnagon." I said in a sarcastic tone (I have no idea how to spell that)

We all ran over, looked inside, and smirked. Lloyd and Y/n were asleep in each other's arms.

"We can manage until tomorrow. Let's leave them be." Cole said, walking away.

"But I do not understand. I thought you said that they were gonna regret it today." Zane questioned, obviously confused. I just rolled my eyes and walked off, dragging him behind me.