Cole x reader part 2 (lemon)

OK, this part is just so you know what they did to you and how the others reacted. Enjoy!

(Cole's PoV)

I've been crying nonstop for a day. I've barely eaten, and the others are starting to get worried. Y/n has been gone for 5 days, and I can't bare it anymore. Zane and Jay are trying to track her, but the earliest they'll find her is tommorow. I can't live like this. I need her back.

(Your PoV)

     The past few days have been awful. Each day, a different ninja would come and abuse and torture you. They aren't looking for information. They just wanted someone they could do whatever they wanted with. They weren't trying to kill you either. They fed you occasionally and gave you water. You weren't chained, but sometimes they brought some with them. You assumed it was evil Cole's day, so you were dreading it.

     Speak of the devil, Evil Cole walked into the room, holding handcuffs. You slowly began to back up, but he grabbed you by your waist. He smirked evily. "Oh, i'm gonna have some fun with you." He pushed you on the bed that was in the room. He pinned your arms above your head and kissed you. You shut your lips tight so he couldn't have much fun. He noticed this and pulled out a little device. He pressed it against you and shocked you. "Oh, did I forget to mention? When you disobey me, you get shocked."

   He kissed you again, and this time you kissed back. It really hurt when you were zapped, so you tried to avoid it happening. He started to kiss down your neck, finding your sweet stop, and abusing it. You let out a moan and he smirked. He pulled off your shirt and pants, leaving you almost naked. He took off your bra and started to suck on and play with your breasts. You moaned loudly, and he became rougher. He starts to go down, kissing and licking along the way. You moaned several times. You couldn't resist, he reminded you of Cole.

  He at this point handcuffed you to the bed, you getting scared. He took off his shirt, making you drool over his six pack. He smirked. "Like what you see?" You came to your senses and shook your head. "Too bad, I geuss I have to be rougher to make up for you lying."

  He removed your underwear, along with his pants and boxers. He lined himself up and thrusted into you, making you yell in pain. He continued to thrust, getting faster every time. He found your G spot and stayed there, making you moan. You felt a knot in your stomach. You loudly moaned as you release onto him. A few thrust later he went deep into you and released his seed. He pulled out of you, panting. He uncuffed you and the two of you got dressed. He left to get you some food, then let you sleep, tired from the experience.

OK... Lemons are kinda hard to write like this.  I know it it is bad, but I wanted to try and write one. That and I found that picture and had to use it. See ya later!