High school Headcanon

I'm bored. And have writers block. So, I'm writing about what I think the ninja would be like in high school. Not like in the move, like in real life.

Jay: he would be the adorable little nerd. He wouldn't be that bad at gym, though. He would be about halfway up in the social ladder. Everyone would know him, but not necessarily be friends with him. He would also have some bullies. Jay would live in a small suburb house with his adoptive parents. He'd also be the president of the robotics club. He worked a part time job at Cyrus borg's lab. He is dating Nya, one of the most popular girls in School.

Kai: he'd be the one that is always on social media. He's pretty high up on the social ladder. Other than being a bit egotistical, he's quite nice. He used to be a player, but learned his lesson after a girl named skylor moved into town. She made him promise to stop if he wanted to date her. He lived with his sister in their apartment and taught little kids basic karate. He is super overprotective over Nya, but lightened up a bit after she started dating Jay.

Zane: he would be the smartest kid in school. Others would look at him weird because he actually enjoyed school. He was a member of the robotics club, later valedictorian, and volunteered at an animal shelter. He lived with his single father at their home/labaratory. Zane has a crush on the smartest girl in school, Pixel, who was also the daughter of Cyrus borg. Neither of them had a sense of humor. Zane was also a good friend of jay.

Cole: he would be the bad boy. Obviously quite high on the social ladder, too. He used to get into frequent arguments with Jay over Nya, but now Cole has gotten over her. Girls often fawn over him for his strength. It is also a very well known fact that this man has an obsession about cake.

Lloyd: he is the nephew of the principal, Wu. He had been moved up a grade, making him much younger than everyone in his grade. Because he is younger, he is quite childish.
Some girls fawn over him for some reason. He doesn't really care for them. All he cares about are his friends and family, and comic books.

Hey guys. Want me to make a proselytizes one shot? For those of you that don't know what that is, it is an au where jay got turned into a cyborg?/nindroid during the events of the third season.

 Want me to make a proselytizes one shot? For those of you that don't know what that is, it is an au where jay got turned into a cyborg?/nindroid during the events of the third season