Jay x reader

(Your POV)

You and Jay were bestfriends. The two of you met when your brother, Cole, decided to visit and brought his team. He realised his mistake when he learned you and Jay had the exact same personality. It was like having a female Jay, honestly. But you always wanted to be more. He was so cute with his energetic personality, and his ginger-brown hair. And secretly, he liked you back. Nya wasn't going to let that happen though. She would always try and keep him away from you. Once she even tried to push you off of a cliff and stab you! That's yandere status people! But, you never said a word about it. You couldn't. After that, you had become mute. Everyone tried to get you to talk, but it didn't work.

      Anyway, you and jay were messing around, as usual. Until, of course, he threw a water balloon. Now you were chasing him around, trying to hug him. You eventually caught him and tackled him. And what you saw made both your faces go pale. Nya somehow had Cole up against the wall, and was kissing him. He wasn't even kissing her! He just looked shocked and pissed. She eventually noticed and gasped. Nya let go of Cole and ran up to jay. 

"I'm so sorry! He had kissed me first i-"

"Shut your mouth. I'm leaving you. You have no excuses this time."

He got up and ran. You got as well, and slapped nya.

"Wow, ever since you tried to murder me, I thought you were just a yandere. But after this, you proved me wrong."

They stood there shocked. Partly because of what you said, partly because you said something. You turned around and ran after jay. After about fifteen minutes of searching, you found him in his closet. You sat next to him and hugged him. He was crying. You needed to cheer him up. So, you did the first thing you thought of. You started singing brave by sara bareilles. About halfway though, jay acknowledged your precense and looked at you. You had a great singing voice. As you finished, jay stood up, picking you up and putting you on your feet as well. Slowly, he leaned in. You started to lean in too. Your lips eventually met, and he cupped your cheeks. You pulled away, smiling.

"(Y/n), I love you. I was always just afraid you'd reject me. I understand if you do feel the same way-"

"No, jay, I love you too."

Jay smiled and held you close.

"I'm never letting you go."

(1 month later)

Everything's doing pretty well. You and jay are the cutest couple out of the group, and now all the guys are shunning nya. Even Wu! But, you're slowly starting to forgive her. And best of all...

You and jay are now truely  happy.